Photo Booth!

thefourfoldroot

Going crazy here guys. I have no problem with timing generally (can get perfect scores on karaoke) but cannot get a single sparkling picture after about 20 tries in the photo booth.

Are the hit points just very strict? I’m getting to the point where I’m considering the idea the timing might be off on PS5 for some reason, but I know that’s unlikely as the karaoke works

Any tips? Beginning, middle, of end of the button icon for example? The amount I’ve tried I should have one qualifying picture just by dumb luck by now!

To be honest I barely paid attention to it and got it in less than 20 tries. I was with hatuka in premium adventure. I picked the heart border one which I think is the easiest since the prompts are towards the end. My only tip is dont focus too much on it and it should be simple. This game is frustrating and you'll accomplish more when you least expect it. Sorry I know it's not that helpful. Good luck you got this

Thanks. That tells me something might be wrong on ps5 with timing for this. If someone gets it without paying attention. I mean, it’s not like it’s difficult at all, anyone who’s played a rhythm game should be able to do this without issue. If I still haven’t got it by the end I’ll just download onto the PS4 and do it. Thanks for the response.

Just finished the photo booth recently. I always went for the last button prompt, background didn't matter. It feels off compared to the karaoke prompts (also, playing on PS4, if that matters). Try pressing the button when the cursor is in the middle of the button or just touches it. Mix it up until you find the one that works for you. & like the previous advice, don't stress it. When I got in a chill state I was getting 3 perfects in a row. 

14 minutes ago, Gretchen27 said:

Just finished the photo booth recently. I always went for the last button prompt, background didn't matter. It feels off compared to the karaoke prompts (also, playing on PS4, if that matters). Try pressing the button when the cursor is in the middle of the button or just touches it. Mix it up until you find the one that works for you. & like the previous advice, don't stress it. When I got in a chill state I was getting 3 perfects in a row. 

I’ve tried the beginning. I’ve tried the middle. I’ve tried the end. I’ve tried just before the symbol and just after in case the timing is off on PS5. I’ve tried so many times that I should have got one now out of sheer chance even if I attempted it with my eyes closed. Something’s wrong.

Thanks for your suggestions though.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

• 1 year later...