First 2021 platinum?

Valcunus

On 03/01/2021 at 11:26 PM, Valcunus said:

Hey guys, how's going?

A happy new year for everyone !!!!

Hey, anyone already platinum a game on this year? Share with us (or not) 

Me:

Call of Duty - Wolrd At War - 3rd Jan. (Difficultl: 10/10 - A big pain in the ass).

*Hopefully* Watchdogs: Legion by the end of this week. Didn't hate the game but didn't love it either just kind of middling feelings towards it. Can't wait to move on from it to ManEater next :D

Just finished Uncharted: Lost Legacy! ?:)

wp2101616.jpg

Fun game, maybe half the size of a normal Uncharted game but oh well.

I really like Chloe and it's relatively easy overall too (screw you chapter 4, 6 and 8 tho)

Definitely worth it despite the hate that it got from people. I just hope that this wasn't the last game of the Series...It gotta make a comeback on the Ps5

Edited by Pendaemonium
inserted a picture hehe

My first platinum of 2021 was Far Cry 5, and its my 126th platinum overall. Good game but happy to get it out of my backlog, that game made me almost certain rabbits didn't really exist. Almost been trophy hunting for three years now, and i nearly got 100 platinums last year. 127th and 128th will most likely be Man of Medan and A Plague Tale: Innocence. Hoping to make RDR2 or Persona 5 Strikers my 150th

1Saa25d3.png   Lords and Judges from Lords of the Fallen on January 4th.

I finally got to play this game, but unfortunately, I didn't like it very much. The story did not grab me, the characters were not interesting, boss fights were boring, and the soundtrack was forgettable.

After 3 full playthroughs, I'm glad I don't need to play this again.