First 2021 platinum?

Valcunus

Not yet, I've jumped on the percentage boost event so aiming to up my average completion to 6p% by finishing up on the online portions of ps3 games, currently working on far cry 2 so pray for me :P

But after that my first plat of 2021 will probably be little big planet 3!

Edited by CaptainMonkster

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix

I found the plat really stressful with some of the side content. I tried the the 1 playthrough method and failed and ended up doing the 2 playthrough way and completed it.

Really enjoyed the gummi ship stuff, more so than the actual game itself. The end game content I did not enjoy, KH2 is too technical of a game for me and I didn't want to invest the time to master it. I brute forced anything and everything on beginner and got through it. For what it's worth I did everything on critical except 2 trophies which I did on beginner.

1L5acd5d.png

Stranger of Sword City

Probably would give this one a 7/10 difficulty because even on the lowest difficulty level the game is pretty hard and very unforgiving in how cheap the bosses and even some regular encounters can get.  The very last boss for post game is actually 4 bosses, first you have to do three in a row, then you can move on to the 4th but can only heal, no saving.  I only finally beat the last boss here because I got lucky on the effect of a one time item that gives a random effect when it comes down to it.  Glad to have this one out of the way at last!