First 2021 platinum?

Valcunus

Oh just saw this and Jan's almost over. But a few trophies.

My first 2021 platinum was Cyberpunk 2077. But I started it in Dec. 

My first start to finish in 2021 was Maneater.

Nothing yet released in 2021. Because it's a bit quiet for big releases I started, and completed, a couple of indies in Jan too: The Pathless and Last Campfire. 

• Like 1

Minecraft Dungeons

Was a Christmas present for my son so we played through it together for the first playthrough and then I cleaned it up in solo.  Took just over 4 days, very very easy.  Annoying that I can't get the second set of DLC trophies as the physical copy only gives access to the first two DLCs (first set of DLC trophies)

DEATH STRANDING on Steam

On a Chrismas sale I could finally get the game and man, I was waiting for it so long and totally worth every second of it. What a freakin' amazing game. It became one of my favorites. Also the platinum journey was pretty grindy, but I didn't mind at all. Hopefully someday they will add the NG+.

Platinum #24

Persona 5 Royal

1Lc50cb2.png

The Phenomenal Phantom Thief

This game took me 136 hours and 22 minutes to complete, and it was worth every second, I love the characters, I love the world, I love the music, I love that this game introduced me to the SMT & Persona world. I can't wait to play more games in this series. I am also glad that this is my first platinum of 2021

Cyberpunk

1L5a7a1c.png

Started playing it before the new year on dec 20th and it was pretty good, didnt start to give me problems until I progressed much farther into the story...then I started getting more crashes. But aside from the occasional crashes, I didnt have any big issues so it wasnt enough to really alter my opinion of the gameplay and game as a whole.

As far as first game started and finished in January, that would be Metropolis Lux Obscura