A New God DLC Trophies

unsalsrtprk

Total 6 trophy for A New God DLC

• Better Luck Next Time - Fail the initiation trial (Bronze) 
  • Putting in Overtime - Complete the secret trial (Gold)
  • Overblessed - Acquire all blessing (Silver)
  • Tested and Approved - Earn your promotion (Silver)
  • Wardrobe Warrior - Find every piece of gear (Bronze)
  • Zoomies - Master the art of fast transportation (Bronze)
Edited by unsalsrtprk
  • Like 2

Wardrobe Warrior seems to be the only one that might be annoying but would just require the locations of which chest has what armour, looks like a 3-5 hour DLC for 100%

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Wheatbic said:

if only the season pass didnt cost the same price as AA games LOL

Yeah, the price of the season pass is pretty high.  Knowing Ubisoft it will be on sale eventually.  However, seems like this season pass might actually be worth it.  I was reading about it and was surprised at how much it appears to contain.

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-11-17-immortals-fenyx-risings-season-pass-adds-new-world-based-on-chinese-mythology

Definitely worth a look.  :)

52 minutes ago, turniplord said:

Do you have the DLC? If not, how can you possibly guess how long the DLC will take?

Its called an educated guess based on how the base game plays and the trophy description of the new DLC.

Moving on from that it looks like it might be a late January release date.

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/01/first_immortals_fenyx_rising_dlc_listed_for_late_january_release

Edited by Ac3dUd3-

I got the edition that came with the season pass, it was a bit of a gamble, but the DLC roadmap looks pretty substantial so i'm optimistic that the investment will pay off. They did a roadmap video later last year. But the Tl:dr is:

• A New God - Fenyx travels to Olympus (this looks like it might be post-story content) considering the way it ended
  • Myths of the Eastern Realm - New character, new zone, new story based on Chinese Mythology
  • The Lost Gods - Back into what looks like the original game zone but with a new story and a new hero.

Video below for reference:

• Like 3

On 06/01/2021 at 4:11 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

I dont know why they didnt get a English speaking person with no accent to speak. perhaps it is just me and my hearing loss but i can barely understand a thing they are saying.

I know what ya mean, especially Typhon. Soon as the intro started I thought he was speaking in anotger language. Couldn't understand a word. 

2 hours ago, BEANO_BRFC said:

I know what ya mean, especially Typhon. Soon as the intro started I thought he was speaking in anotger language. Couldn't understand a word. 

Well that’s weird what you are saying as you seems to be English native speakers (-; For me voices are perfect, very clear and accent increasing immersion as it sounds a bit like Greek accent. Sorry, but Greek gods were not studying English in Oxford (-:

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, gieras said:

Well that’s weird what you are saying as you seems to be English native speakers (-; For me voices are perfect, very clear and accent increasing immersion as it sounds a bit like Greek accent. Sorry, but Greek gods were not studying English in Oxford (-:

There are many people who are not native English speakers and I can understand them fine, like my Brazilian housemates. however these specific speakers have a super thick french accent where they might as well be speaking french for all it helps me because i still have no idea what they are saying and just closed the video lol