A New God DLC Trophies

unsalsrtprk

On 1/6/2021 at 1:00 PM, othmaneAD said:

this is the first I've seen a dlc title not capitalized, it should be A New God not A new god, it's a minor detail but I imagine the ubisoft guy was sleepy when he wrote it lol

The PS5 list was just added and it remains "A new god." Even the new in-game alerts say A new god. This is weird, surely it should be A New God. Seems intentional with all of the places showing it like that.

On 1/14/2021 at 4:59 PM, PortaLuna said:

The PS5 list was just added and it remains "A new god." Even the new in-game alerts say A new god. This is weird, surely it should be A New God. Seems intentional with all of the places showing it like that.

Well depending on the person who created the titles religion and region ect they might not be able to capitalize it because the only "God" that's capitalized is the christian one all others are always to be lowercase

At least that's how my English teacher taught it

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

Well depending on the person who created the titles religion and region ect they might not be able to capitalize it because the only "God" that's capitalized is the christian one all others are always to be lowercase

At least that's how my English teacher taught it

Yeah same goes for me, and also writing it like A New god would be weird so I think this is on purpose. 

• Like 1

Tbh I felt inclined in supporting the game by purchasing the season pass because the game is simply worth it; several factors like exploration, puzzles, and gameplay in particular, not to mention the humorous dialogue as well is why I don't mind dropping the extra cash on future content. 

On 1/8/2021 at 9:51 AM, gieras said:

Well that’s weird what you are saying as you seems to be English native speakers (-; For me voices are perfect, very clear and accent increasing immersion as it sounds a bit like Greek accent. Sorry, but Greek gods were not studying English in Oxford (-:

Nor the Greek Gods, IF they were real, would be speaking English with a Greek accent based on your logic as they would be speaking Greek. Accents are difficult for people, especially those with hearing loss as @Ac3dUd3- stated they have or perhaps have an audio learning disability where it is extremely difficult to hear certain sounds, especially if it is sounds that you are familiar with but presented in a way you are unaccustomed with hearing in that particular manner, e.g., someone speaking English with an accent.

Anyone else noticed that the DLC trophies for the PS5 version on this website were brought in and then removed? It's odd... If I look at my trophy list on my PS5 it's there and as a result I don't have a 100% even though I got the platinum but then I look here and I got 100% and no DLC trophies to be shown.

Also, can someone tell me how some people were able to grab the DLC trophies on the PS4 version before the release?

9 minutes ago, B1naryHunter said:

Anyone else noticed that the DLC trophies for the PS5 version on this website were brought in and then removed? It's odd... If I look at my trophy list on my PS5 it's there and as a result I don't have a 100% even though I got the platinum but then I look here and I got 100% and no DLC trophies to be shown.

Also, can someone tell me how some people were able to grab the DLC trophies on the PS4 version before the release?

The ps5 dlc trophy list wasn't added to the website yet, the PS4 version was. Should be added soon though.

1 hour ago, SnowNinjaRaccoon said:

The ps5 dlc trophy list wasn't added to the website yet, the PS4 version was. Should be added soon though.

I'm pretty sure they were though. I might be wrong but I'm almost 100% sure they were added at some point and then removed as I check on my profile daily and sometimes several times a day and I can remember seeing them in my trophy advisory.