The climb trophy

XLonewolf2201

I don't think a whole lot of people are playing anymore.

I got this trophy a couple of months ago but even then I was put into empty lobbies sometime. If that happens just wait a couple of minutes and see if anyone joins. If not try a different day/time. That worked for me. Worst case scenario, start a gaming session.

On 1/4/2021 at 1:31 AM, XLonewolf2201 said:

Is this trophy still easy to get i tried earlier in the day to get into ranked but I kept on getting put in empty lobbies is  ranked done or is it just on the time I try to join on ranked?

You need two cars at a very high level before you allowed into the ranked servers. Some say it’s 275, others 300. If you don’t have the right vehicle for the specified race, the game will give you a loaner vehicle. This should be one of your last trophies, as it takes a long time to get cars up and over 300. But when I did, I found a server within 10 minutes. 
Good luck!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

You need two cars at a very high level before you allowed into the ranked servers. Some say it’s 275, others 300. If you don’t have the right vehicle for the specified race, the game will give you a loaner vehicle. This should be one of your last trophies, as it takes a long time to get cars up and over 300. But when I did, I found a server within 10 minutes. 
Good luck!

Thanks for this advice!I managed to get the trophy and all I did was I leveled up my cars to 320 and I found lobbies fast

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I get this one easy in 30mons with randoms. When ya join lobby, just stick around and wait. In few moments randoms will start join lobby, and ya ready to rock. One session is 5 races, so 2 sessions and trophy i yours. Ya dont need 2 win. 275e rank is quite easy to get in all 3 types of cars. Good luck guys

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Got this trophy a few days ago and I didn't have to wait at all to get into a lobby.  I got absolutely destroyed in the actual races because I only had 1 399 and the other 2 were loaners, but it was actually still pretty fun.  Quick and easy!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...