XLonewolf2201

The climb trophy

12 posts in this topic

Is this trophy still easy to get i tried earlier in the day to get into ranked but I kept on getting put in empty lobbies is  ranked done or is it just on the time I try to join on ranked?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't think a whole lot of people are playing anymore.

I got this trophy a couple of months ago but even then I was put into empty lobbies sometime. If that happens just wait a couple of minutes and see if anyone joins. If not try a different day/time. That worked for me. Worst case scenario, start a gaming session.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did this trophy the other day (29th Dec) with no problems. You must have just been unlucky with lobbies.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Wiltoid7 said:

I did this trophy the other day (29th Dec) with no problems. You must have just been unlucky with lobbies.

Yeah in the day still no luck I had to make a boosting session for it I just need 1 person to join so we can discuss times and what not

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/4/2021 at 1:31 AM, XLonewolf2201 said:

Is this trophy still easy to get i tried earlier in the day to get into ranked but I kept on getting put in empty lobbies is  ranked done or is it just on the time I try to join on ranked?


You need two cars at a very high level before you allowed into the ranked servers. Some say it’s 275, others 300. If you don’t have the right vehicle for the specified race, the game will give you a loaner vehicle. This should be one of your last trophies, as it takes a long time to get cars up and over 300. But when I did, I found a server within 10 minutes. 
Good luck!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:


You need two cars at a very high level before you allowed into the ranked servers. Some say it’s 275, others 300. If you don’t have the right vehicle for the specified race, the game will give you a loaner vehicle. This should be one of your last trophies, as it takes a long time to get cars up and over 300. But when I did, I found a server within 10 minutes. 
Good luck!

Thanks for this advice!I managed to get the trophy and all I did was I leveled up my cars to 320 and I found lobbies fast

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did you manage to do this trophy? I am trying for like 2 hours today and cant find even 1 lobby...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I get this one easy in 30mons with randoms. When ya join lobby, just stick around and wait. In few moments randoms will start join lobby, and ya ready to rock. One session is 5 races, so 2 sessions and trophy i yours. Ya dont need 2 win. 275e rank is quite easy to get in all 3 types of cars. Good luck guys

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this trophy a few days ago and I didn't have to wait at all to get into a lobby.  I got absolutely destroyed in the actual races because I only had 1 399 and the other 2 were loaners, but it was actually still pretty fun.  Quick and easy!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m thinking the servers must be region locked - I’m in AUS and have been sitting in empty lobbies for hours on multiple days and have yet to get a full match… this is torture lmao

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 26/07/2021 at 8:00 AM, DecIannHayess said:

I’m thinking the servers must be region locked - I’m in AUS and have been sitting in empty lobbies for hours on multiple days and have yet to get a full match… this is torture lmao

Join me. I have made a boosting session. I am working on this and the other multiplayer trophy. U would be the 3rd to join. 

Edited by bhai_10
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't been able to obtain this trophy. I don't see how a co-op session would help if these races are ranked and you can't invite people. Anyone have any tips??

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.