Removing Games from Trophy List

pnepnepne

First of all apologies if this answer is within another thread, I tried searching and couldn't find a conclusive answer.

Basically I'm a long time PS user since the PS1 era! Trophies came in PS3 of course but I only started focussing on trophies in around 2018 or so. Previously I'd focus on completing a game I loved, or trying plenty of different ones. As a result I have a lot of games at between 0% and 20% completion! Especially so with a PS Plus membership.

Is there a way to remove games from your trophy lists? And therefore have them disappear from my profile on here too? My stats are skewed badly by brief attempts at games, most recently Hollow Knight which I simply don't have the time to attempt after a quick go I had before Xmas!

I'm also sick of seeing gaming ranks of F, E etc mixed into my A's :) I don't have time to get them up to A. My OCD though wants a gamer list with C as a minimum.

I would hope that 0% games should be doable but don't know how. Anybody know?

Cheers

Craig

6 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

As @igs63 said you can't delete games with even 1 trophy unlocked from your list but you can hide them so they won't show up on PSNP and all stats on this website will be according to the visible games only. But if you look on your console the games will still be visible.

This is true, however it's probably also worth mentioning that the site does state on your profile if you have hidden trophies, as well as how many you've hidden. So it's not a completely clean slate, if that sort of thing would bother you.

• Like 4

Cheers all. Will give this a go for now.

I have 7 0% games I can remove. Was going to complete Erica but not sure whether to bother now, might just remove it.

Have about 15 or so games with 1-3 trophies, shame I can't get rid completely, but better than nothing! Might hide a couple of the worst ones like Sniper Elite 4 which my nephew annoyingly played and got 1 trophy for me when I wasn't looking!

1 hour ago, pnepnepne said:

Might hide a couple of the worst ones like Sniper Elite 4 which my nephew annoyingly played and got 1 trophy for me when I wasn't looking!

What?! Brilliant game and not even that bad to complete! Try it out little bit, preferably with a friend via coop. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, OBSTINATIO said:

What?! Brilliant game and not even that bad to complete! Try it out little bit, preferably with a friend via coop. 

Fair play maybe I'll give that one a chance :)

Removed the 0% games from my PS4 trophy list, however they still show on PSNProfiles… Have I done this right? Or do I need to hide them also?

16 minutes ago, pnepnepne said:

Removed the 0% games from my PS4 trophy list, however they still show on PSNProfiles… Have I done this right? Or do I need to hide them also?

I agree that you should give Sniper Elite 4 a try :)

For the trophy list changes you need to earn one more / new trophy then after that your trophy list will adjust accordingly.

15 minutes ago, pnepnepne said:

They won’t go away until you update your profile on psnprofiles, which you can do on the front page or through the drop down menu in the top right corner. However, I will say that looking at your list, you’ve got quite a few games with shutdown servers, so unfortunately it isn’t possible for you to achieve 100% completion. If the completion rate and stats really matter for you, then you could always make a new account for 100% completion, and use this one to test out games. PS Plus carries over as long as both accounts are on the same console, and you can use all games purchased on it as well. Currently, you only have 6 completed games so if you did it now you wouldn’t lose too much. Obviously it’s not something you have to do, and it’s not for everyone but just keep it in mind. That’s what the account I’m typing this on is for.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Retronplay said:

They won’t go away until you update your profile on psnprofiles, which you can do on the front page or through the drop down menu in the top right corner. However, I will say that looking at your list, you’ve got quite a few games with shutdown servers, so unfortunately it isn’t possible for you to achieve 100% completion. If the completion rate and stats really matter for you, then you could always make a new account for 100% completion, and use this one to test out games. PS Plus carries over as long as both accounts are on the same console, and you can use all games purchased on it as well. Currently, you only have 6 completed games so if you did it now you wouldn’t lose too much. Obviously it’s not something you have to do, and it’s not for everyone but just keep it in mind. That’s what the account I’m typing this on is for.

Cheers Retronplay. I'm not focussed on 100% I just don't have the time sadly, two kids don't help with that! National Lockdown at least means more gaming though. I want to mop up a few games. Personally I focus on game rank (S, A, B, C, D, E, F) on here and I don't like that I have two many E's and F's. 

Appreciate a lot of shutdown servers which is annoying as I would go back and play F1 2015 and 2017 if I could finish the online trophies off. But if I can cut off a lot of a chaff and then improve ratings up to minimum C then I'll be happy. 

I'm going to have to commit to completing the story on Outlast 2 as I have 1 trophy for it....not a fan of that game.

2 hours ago, pnepnepne said:

Cheers Retronplay. I'm not focussed on 100% I just don't have the time sadly, two kids don't help with that! National Lockdown at least means more gaming though. I want to mop up a few games. Personally I focus on game rank (S, A, B, C, D, E, F) on here and I don't like that I have two many E's and F's. 

Appreciate a lot of shutdown servers which is annoying as I would go back and play F1 2015 and 2017 if I could finish the online trophies off. But if I can cut off a lot of a chaff and then improve ratings up to minimum C then I'll be happy. 

I'm going to have to commit to completing the story on Outlast 2 as I have 1 trophy for it....not a fan of that game.

Ah, gotcha. Just figured I’d mention it anyway. Good luck on Outlast 2! Insane mode is is a total pain.

1 hour ago, Retronplay said:

Ah, gotcha. Just figured I’d mention it anyway. Good luck on Outlast 2! Insane mode is is a total pain.

I'm not even gonna bother with Insane mode! Just going to get through the story on Medium which will give me plenty of trophies for progression, and hopefully a few cumulative side trophies along the way which will be enough for a C minimum. Then delete and never play again :) I only tried it because of PS Plus and just after I'd played, and loved, Until Dawn, hoping it would be something similar but it really isn't!

• 4 months later...
Just now, Erebus2509 said:

I tried deleting a game, with 0% trophies, on my PS5 and while it did work on the console, it won't update on the psnprofiles site. Anyone had the same issue?

Have you earned a new trophy (in any game) since you did the deletion? That should normally trigger PSNP to pick up the changes when you do a profile update

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I have only 0% games(fortunately) that I really really want to delete on my PSN Server I have it from PSVita Games (Asphault Injection & Pox Nora both on 0% of you're curious) *BUT* I don't own a PS4 or PS5 (only a PS3 & Vita) unfortunately anyway can I delete these trophy information from my PC i tried searching google but all it tells me i can only delete it through a PS4/5. Please Help!!!

1 hour ago, Wandering_soul56 said:

I have only 0% games(fortunately) that I really really want to delete on my PSN Server I have it from PSVita Games (Asphault Injection & Pox Nora both on 0% of you're curious) *BUT* I don't own a PS4 or PS5 (only a PS3 & Vita) unfortunately anyway can I delete these trophy information from my PC i tried searching google but all it tells me i can only delete it through a PS4/5. Please Help!!!

you could try the ps app, you should be able to delete it from there.

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/6/2022 at 11:43 AM, sleeksparkle said:

you could try the ps app, you should be able to delete it from there.

Tried doing that too. but cant find delete option anywhere(maybe it's just me bring dumb but can't find the "delete" option anywhere on the App). I am on IOS can you tell me a way to delete them that way?

23 minutes ago, Wandering_soul56 said:

Tried doing that too. but cant find delete option anywhere(maybe it's just me bring dumb but can't find the "delete" option anywhere on the App). I am on IOS can you tell me a way to delete them that way?

You can’t do it in the app any longer.