Question about DLCs

shxrpay

Since this game is on PS+ I'm planning to go for the 100%, but from what I heard the PS+ is just the main game. So to have access to all of the DLCs needed for 100% percent, can I just buy the Definitive Edition Extra Content: https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0082-CUSA10938_00-SOTTRDEFINITIVE0 or do I have to buy the Definitive Edition to get access to this? Basically what I'm asking is can I just buy the DLC that I linked or do I need to buy the actual Definitive Edition on the store to get the 100%?

Just now, HuntingFever said:

My understanding is the Definitive Edition is missing the Path Home DLC so you have to buy the Season Pass to get everything or at least that was the case mid-last year when I last looked into this matter.

I saw this too, but in the description of the product it states "...all 7 DLC challenge tombs..." so I assume they're all included.

15 minutes ago, shxrpay said:

I saw this too, but in the description of the product it states "...all 7 DLC challenge tombs..." so I assume they're all included.

Yes the 7 DLC's with trophies are included in the Definitive Edition and as I recall you get an 8th dlc outfit which is Lara in her workout clothes basically. 

On 2021-01-04 at 9:27 AM, shxrpay said:

Okay, so what I'm seeing is the pack I linked has all Definitive Edition DLC and the Definitive Edition contains all the packs with trophies, so I'm gonna buy the pass I linked above and hope it'll work.

It will work. ? I just checked the FAQ on the Square Enix site and it says it used to be called the “season pass” and was then renamed into something far more confusing for some reason.

Buying the content pack will automatically upgrade your game to the Definitive Edition.

16 minutes ago, EstebanFox said:

just to be clear, to get 100% you'd need the base game that's now free on PS+ and the "Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition Extra Content" - is this correct?

Yes, that is correct.

• Like 1