Just to be clear, are we allowed to...?

Hey, guys. I've become intolerably frustrated with Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, so I want to switch to my Assassin's Creed games, leave one easy trophy undone in all of them, come back and finish CVX later, and then go get the last trophy in all of my AC games to pop all of the platinums. This is legal as far as trophy popping and timestamps go, right? I think it's called platinum rain?

Edited by Kristen Danielle

1 minute ago, Kristen Danielle said:

Hey, guys. I've become intolerably frustrated with Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, so I want to switch to my Assassin's Creed games, leave one easy trophy undone in all of them, come back and finish CVX later, and then go get the last trophy in all of my AC games to pop all of the platinums. This is legal as far as trophy popping and timestamps go, right? I think it's called platinum rain?

There is nothing wrong with leaving any game and coming back to it later, be it all but one, or only one trophy. People will often do this for milestone planning or Platinum Rains when they do it for a lot of games at one time. Feel free to put games on hold and find something else you enjoy. This is completely allowed for leaderboard rules.

• Like 3