200% Synchronization Trophy Help

The 'Through Thick and Thin' trophy is the last trophy I need but I can't seem to get it no matter what I try. I've been trying Chapter 1 Stage 1 & 4. My rating at the end is ALWAYS 170% or 90% every single time. Do i need to go faster? Is there better stages to try or what? I would really appreciate any reply I just want this game done so I never need to look at it again lmao.

13 minutes ago, wltrsjcwvita said:

Can't quite remember this specific minigame, but I remember some of these being a pain in the ass to complete, pretty sure I just used the playstationtrophies guide and got them all in like a few hours though.

https://www.playstationtrophies.org/game/super-monkey-ball-banana-spltz/guide/

Hope that's useful

I've definitely seen that guide before and while yes it was helpful for a few trophies, the description for the one I'm after doesn't help at all. This is the reason why I made this post because that guide is pretty unreliable in some areas. I just need video proof but nothing exists about this game online lol. It's kinda frustrating that this dumb gimmicky minigame is gatekeeping the Platinum for me. Thx for trying to help nonetheless

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 9/5/2021 at 10:19 PM, PsienceWins said:

I don’t know if you’re still going for this trophy, but I did it on 1-3. I don’t think the trick is keeping the heart showing, but more moving forward with the connection line being as close to horizontal as possible. It took a few tries, but this is what eventually worked for me.

Is this based on time or just as you claim horizontal?

• 2 months later...