Question on New Weapons

Was just wondering something with collecting the weapons for the armory. When finding them in levels, do you have to take the weapon back with you for it to count? Or can you grab it and drop it afterwards and it'll still count as being added to the armory?

That, and can you find all the weapons in say, the first two levels? Or are certain weapons only found in later levels? And I mean levels as in, scavenger sites, not the levels that you play as Darryl.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 04. 01. 2021. at 11:27 PM, DrakeHellsing said:

Was just wondering something with collecting the weapons for the armory. When finding them in levels, do you have to take the weapon back with you for it to count? Or can you grab it and drop it afterwards and it'll still count as being added to the armory?

That, and can you find all the weapons in say, the first two levels? Or are certain weapons only found in later levels? And I mean levels as in, scavenger sites, not the levels that you play as Darryl.

The last mission has a lot of weapons at the end, you are required to enter the room and gear up, you cant miss it.

I believe it has all normal weapons you need. There are some weapons that can only be found in those crates during mission and YOU CANNOT TAKE THEM HOME.

Get a kill with each of those and continue with the mission.

As for the normal ones, I personally took them with me just to be safe so dont know if they count as taken without actually taking them.

This guide can help you with any info you might need.

https://***/trophy-guides/psvr-guides/the-walking-dead-onslaught-trophy-guide/

Edited by Prometheous101