PS4 NG+ Save File = Plat on NG+ on PS5?

Hey there - wondering if this would be possible, or if anyone has done it or tried it ...

I'm currently working on my plat for PS4, but wondering once I get NG+ if I held onto that save for when I get my PS5 whenever the hell that will be, ... would it work to plat it off of that? Would trophies like collect all wings, max stamina/health all pop out of the gate and then you just really would have to do mostly the story related things as well as Hermes' tasks?

In theory it should work, but hoping we can get some confirmation.

• Like 1

On 6.01.2021 at 3:46 AM, Ac3dUd3- said:

It is not autopop. It has cross platform save but you need to save and upload the save before the trophy pops and then do the boss or whatever to trigger the trophy on the different console for both platinum 

Well, you can do it on The same console PS5, but have to switch between PS4 and PS5 versions o the game. But unfortunately I can confirm there is no autopop. Huge advantage of using single PS5 console for both versions is super quick load time, that can be a pain if PS4 is used. And in addition you do not need to swap disk between consoles.