Get A Life trophy pre-patch

SurvivorBlues

I got the following scores to get that trophy before it got patched.

Prelude: 35386 - A+
Chapter 1: 21233 - A+
Chapter 2: 46839 - A+
Chapter 3: 48506 - A+
Chapter 4: 55074 - A+
Chapter 5: 71346 - A+
Chapter 6: 36095 - A+
Chapter 7: 64953 - A+
Chapter 8: 76470 - A+
Chapter 9: 79709 - A+
Chapter 10: 106972 - B (this didn't count towards trophy)
Chapter 11: 75336 - A+
Chapter 12: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)
Chapter 13: 107011 - A+
Chapter 14: 50088 - B- (this didn't count towards trophy)
Final Chapter: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)
Chapter 16: 21574 - A+
Chapter 17: 39816 - B (this didn't count towards trophy)
Chapter 18: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)
Chapter 19: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)
Bonus Chapter: 28632 - B- (this didn't count towards trophy)
Special Chapter: 77826 - A+ (this didn't count towards trophy)

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

For those playing after patch, these are my A+ scores. When I got A+, I went to next stage.

Prelude: 30,162

Chapter 1: 18,159

Chapter 2: 44,056

Chapter 3: 51,526

Chapter 4: 54,406

Chapter 5: 60,073

Chapter 6: 37,120

Chapter 7: 60,187

Chapter 8: 76,617

Chapter 9: 77,550

Chapter 10: 159,880

Chapter 11: 77,866

Chapter 12: -

Chapter 13: 132,560

Chapter 14: 94,186

Final Chapter: -

Chapter 16: 25,923

Chapter 17: 52,979

Chapter 18: -

Chapter 19: -

Bonus Chapter: -

Special Chapter: 44,796

Good luck and keep trying if you haven't gotten it yet.

You can delete the patch on ps3 and skip two levels or three levels.

Yep that's what I did but I'm currently trying to figure out what I can skip. I don't have "Get a Life" yet, and here is what I've have an A+ on so far:

Prelude

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Highball

Exposed

Hopefully I can get an A+ on Chapter 10 and that will do it. Chapters 11 and 13 suck.

Edit Update: Finally got an A+ on Chapter 10 and the trophy popped for me.

Edited by graffiX_13
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

You can delete the patch on ps3 and skip two levels or three levels.

Yep that's what I did but I'm currently trying to figure out what I can skip. I don't have "Get a Life" yet, and here is what I've have an A+ on so far:

Prelude

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Highball

Exposed

Hopefully I can get an A+ on Chapter 10 and that will do it. Chapters 11 and 13 suck.

Edit Update: Finally got an A+ on Chapter 10 and the trophy popped for me.

Hi there, how could I delete the patch without deleting the full game on PS3?

Hi there, how could I delete the patch without deleting the full game on PS3?

You have to delete "Game Data" then re-download the game. You shouldn't be recharged for it, as you get up to 5 downloads of the same game (I think).

Then, DO NOT hit Yes to update (i.e. patch). Just his O to back out to the main menu.

You have to delete "Game Data" then re-download the game. You shouldn't be recharged for it, as you get up to 5 downloads of the same game (I think).

Then, DO NOT hit Yes to update (i.e. patch). Just his O to back out to the main menu.

You can download your games infinitly so don't worry about that :P

• 1 month later...

Hey i got A+ on all the chapters except for 17 and the bonus chapter as well.

Yes i'm playing on the patch. I'm thinking about deleting it and re-install it and see if the trophy will pop up. 

Any advice you guys can give me? I'm getting frustrated with this trophy and chapter 17 is a pain to get A+ on. So is there any alternative?

• 11 months later...

So I need to know a answer if this works. I did the pre patch and got 11 A+ for chapters. I read from someone that if you have 11 chapters that has A+ then you can install the latest patch then the trophy will pop up. Is this true since I really want to know and not get screwed of doing it all over again.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

• 2 months later...

I have 12 A+ rankings at the moment. Prelude, Chapters 1-9 plus 16 and 17.

I managed to do enough (or so I thought) to get an A+ ranking on Chapter 10. Finished with a base score of 99,700, but when my bonuses were counted up at the results screen they were not added on to my base total and I somehow ended up with my base total being lower (95,100).

Has anybody else encountered this glitch?

If you are playing pre-patch, you only need 13 A+'s for the trophy and can be any mix of the main story and epilogue missions.  However, BE WARNED that other trophies have been reported to gltich pre-patch (hence the patch), so I'd keep an eye on the destoying 500 panes of glass, using all weapons, using all guns and doing all ground finishes trophies.  I would also advise you to be careful when trying to use the same save file both pre-patch and post as it has also been reported that it can corrupt your save file.

Final note: if you have to get this trophy using a pre-patched version of this game, I recommend getting all other trophies before deleting the patch and going for all of the A+'s.  Hope this help.  Good luck!

• 5 months later...

I got the following scores to get that trophy before it got patched.

Prelude: 35386 - A+

Chapter 1: 21233 - A+

Chapter 2: 46839 - A+

Chapter 3: 48506 - A+

Chapter 4: 55074 - A+

Chapter 5: 71346 - A+

Chapter 6: 36095 - A+

Chapter 7: 64953 - A+

Chapter 8: 76470 - A+

Chapter 9: 79709 - A+

Chapter 10: 106972 - B (this didn't count towards trophy)

Chapter 11: 75336 - A+

Chapter 12: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)

Chapter 13: 107011 - A+

Chapter 14: 50088 - B- (this didn't count towards trophy)

Final Chapter: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)

Chapter 16: 21574 - A+

Chapter 17: 39816 - B (this didn't count towards trophy)

Chapter 18: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)

Chapter 19: (no score, doesn't count towards trophy)

Bonus Chapter: 28632 - B- (this didn't count towards trophy)

Special Chapter: 77826 - A+ (this didn't count towards trophy)

So, you know for certain that the bonus levels don't count towards the trophy, or did you do this after getting the trophy already? Because the bonus levels are incredibly easy. Since I'm going this post-patch, I don't know what counts for what, but if it does count for the trophy, players should definitely go for Chapter 16, 17, and both Bonus and Special, because they are very easy.

• 4 weeks later...

So, you know for certain that the bonus levels don't count towards the trophy, or did you do this after getting the trophy already? Because the bonus levels are incredibly easy. Since I'm going this post-patch, I don't know what counts for what, but if it does count for the trophy, players should definitely go for Chapter 16, 17, and both Bonus and Special, because they are very easy.

For me, the plan was to go A+ for all but it popped up out of nowhere after I got most of them.

• 3 weeks later...

Confirmed, I did them all with the patch installed and the trophy popped for me before I played the bonus & special chapters at all. I got it a month or two ago so my memory is a bit foggy, but GetMitched's list of chapters that do/don't count seem accurate.

So I'm playing this game without the patch to make Get A Life easier (It's glitched in a good way)  and I'm wondering how many levels you need to get an A+ rating on and how many you can skip. 

I thought the trophy name said it.

• 4 years later...

very late to the party on this, does anyone know if and how the patch can be deleted on vita, still on y first playthrough, no using a guide just going freestyle for the first run so will still have to do collectibles at some point. this game is really tough though but I think it gets better as you get more confident in killing 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Since this game is cross play and shares a trophy list between platforms, could you do most trophies on PS4, then download and unpatch the game on PS3 to finish off Get A Life trophy there? I’m just starting this game now and wondering if this is possible should I find myself struggling to complete some of the chapters with an A+ ranking. I searched online but couldn’t really find a definitive answer.

• 3 months later...