Don't try to Afk from Afk Playground miles tracks.

mercgoat

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
On 5.1.2021 at 3:46 AM, mercgoat said:

They work but tried 3 different ones and the car got stuck in under 3 minutes every single time on all variants. Monitor always or at least check every 5 minutes. 

Yea I would do it while leaving your TV turned on, you can do some other stuff on your smartphone or read a book meanwhile (that's what I did lol)

• Like 1

On 1/4/2021 at 9:46 PM, mercgoat said:

They work but tried 3 different ones and the car got stuck in under 3 minutes every single time on all variants. Monitor always or at least check every 5 minutes. 

It got stuck on me also but had TV on so I could readjust it. 

8 minutes ago, Afura_33 said:

Yea I would do it while leaving your TV turned on, you can do some other stuff on your smartphone or read a book meanwhile (that's what I did lol)

I had Spotify on listening to music. 

It does indeed get stuck from time to time (I'm using the Playground suggested by the PSNP guide), sometimes it doesn't for hours and sometimes it gets stuck after 3 minutes. I've had it running for the last 4 hours, meanwhile I've been playing some Tabletop Simulator with some friends, but yes it definetly can't be left there overnight, it needs some babysitting.

Edited by Falken-N7

• 1 year later...

I'm just pinging this information off of @teejota22 from one of the other threads, but if you put your vehicle into manual transmission and leave the car be in 2nd/3rd gear, it won't go too fast where it's more prone to flying off map or getting itself stuck somewhere.

I left mine in 3rd gear, went 82 mph down a corridor in a Mini Cooper on one of the maps, and was able to leave it for 2+ hours and not have it get stuck. Of course, it's still good to check in once in a while but definitely found it to be a lot more reliable than just letting it go full speed up to 5th gear, where I inevitably have also had some issues with the car getting stuck after 3 minutes.

Edited by Wydrazor
  • Like 1

On 2/21/2021 at 2:27 PM, robihood said:

8 hours afk at playground after i completed every event. Awful trophy. 1f600.png

It's got nothing on GRiD's Around the Globe trophy. Gotta drive 25,000 miles, takes like 100 hours of grinding, near double that if you did AFK methods. 

8 hours ain't nothing lol. 

• Like 1