Ps Now January 2021

Sailar91

We get Crew 2, Surviving Mars, Frostpunk and Bioshock Collection. Worst month yet imo. This month on Plus i got 2 PS Now games, and on Now i got 3 Plus games, ridiculous. 2 building games Frostpunk and Surviving Mars, can't stand those type of games. Crew 2, the worst AAA racing game I've ever played. Bioshock Collection, we already have the PS3 versions on Now, and got the Collection from Plus. Normally i get a few games to play having 2 PS Subs... This month, Nothing! 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Was thinking that, so these are deffo the stacks? Be not too bad this actually. 

I guess they are, Bioshock Collection itself would be hard to put into Now since they are two games, The Rapture Collection and Infinite. If you tried to seem it I guess it wouldn't work. 

They are probably changing the PS3 games that have Remaster to the PS4 version, I wouldn't be surprised if we see Uncharted Collection soon

On 05/01/2021 at 8:30 AM, GUDGER666 said:

We get Crew 2, Surviving Mars, Frostpunk and Bioshock Collection. Worst month yet imo. This month on Plus i got 2 PS Now games, and on Now i got 3 Plus games, ridiculous. 2 building games Frostpunk and Surviving Mars, can't stand those type of games. Crew 2, the worst AAA racing game I've ever played. Bioshock Collection, we already have the PS3 versions on Now, and got the Collection from Plus. Normally i get a few games to play having 2 PS Subs... This month, Nothing! 

I saws that exact same post on HotUkdeals lol.

For me I'm happy The Crew 2 is on there, I nearly purchased that game at the weekend as it was on sale for £7.99

The first month of the year that I haven’t had PS Now. Just can’t justify having both this and Plus so will likely alternate them every year or just get Now for a couple of months after Plus runs out. Really wish they would just roll them together. Happy to pay the same amount as long as we get the same number of games that aren’t duplicated.

As to this month, don’t feel like I’m missing anything. Heard the bio shock trophies are buggy as hell too.

52 minutes ago, gazdavis11 said:

It doesn't look like you've tried Dirt 5, it's a good fun game

No I havent - i dont think Dirt 5 is on now/plus but some of the earlier ones are - given those are free are might try Crew 2 and one of the earlier dirt games (if you can recommend them too)?

I haven't played the PS4 Dirt titles but by all accounts they are very different to that of Dirt 5 which I have played.  Dirt 5 is much much arcadey compared to the more 'sim-like' Dirt 4, Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally 2.0.  I hear they are good but quite tough.  You should definitely try Wreckfest though which is on PS Now.