Online matches and wins trophies not unlocking for me

SublimeHawk

I've been boosting the online wins with a second console. I've now won way more than 10 races, but neither trophy has popped. There is one for completing 10 races and another for winning 10 races. Do the wins not count in private matches? Also does the second player have to actually finish the race? I've been winning with my main account while idling with my second account. When I get to the finish line with my primary, the race ends after 30 seconds.

17 minutes ago, SublimeHawk said:

I've been boosting the online wins with a second console. I've now won way more than 10 races, but neither trophy has popped. There is one for completing 10 races and another for winning 10 races. Do the wins not count in private matches? Also does the second player have to actually finish the race? I've been winning with my main account while idling with my second account. When I get to the finish line with my primary, the race ends after 30 seconds.

Private matches supposedly count for this. I guess try a few times more. Maybe check your wins and make sure they are tracking too.

If you can't get hem try matching in a non-ptivate match (if you have two consoles you should have a higher chance of getting matched due to low ping between both anyways)