Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DARKSCORPONOXR

10match win streak and 100 matches won/played needed...

12 posts in this topic

if anyone in the EU is still playin this and needs to boost wins online feel free to add me as i cant get a single match goin...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Gaming sessions rarely work for 'dead' games though, you could try posting your psn ID and saying what you need there.... http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat/100294-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post-210.html it worked for me with MW2. 

edit - ops didnt see the vita bit... ehrr that will be like ultra hard.

Edited by DatLoli

i would help but im going away for a week :(

gamepartner i could but bein as its a time consumin game that has zilch online players im guessin not many ppl will be interested... also gamin sessions never go to plan, many will say they're free but when it comes to the day they dont show and it ends up a waste of effort to arrange it... thats the jist im gettin from readin the sessions log just a min ago

cheers datloli for the link and for replyin, it was the ps3 boostin link you gave but thank you for suggestin... also the psvita version link can be navigated to from that so its handy for ppl

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

I don't think Mayus can help you.  I'm pretty sure this game's MP is region locked.  I'm almost certain the PS3 version was.  Good luck man.  I know it's a pain finding a good partner to boost with.  You might want to try ps3trophies.org.  It's much easier to find boosters on that site for dead MP games.

Edit: Yea, even on ps3t it seems pretty dead for boosters.  Fortunately for you, the ones I am seeing are in the EU.  Here's a link

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/mortal-kombat-vita/

Edited by prarburkulosis

gamepartner i could but bein as its a time consumin game that has zilch online players im guessin not many ppl will be interested... also gamin sessions never go to plan, many will say they're free but when it comes to the day they dont show and it ends up a waste of effort to arrange it... thats the jist im gettin from readin the sessions log just a min ago

cheers datloli for the link and for replyin, it was the ps3 boostin link you gave but thank you for suggestin... also the psvita version link can be navigated to from that so its handy for ppl

mayul i might take a week away... from this awful but addictive port of an otherwise quite good game lol

whoops, my bad I didnt see this was the vita page. I cant help you as i only have the ps3 version

prar as i've put before, i have tried that place durin the last few months and everytime i checked it the same posts from over a year ago were on there... i msg'd most of them and didnt get any replies, i'll have a quick browse again tho so cheers for your suggestions...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR

Anyone looking to do some online boasting? Night gamer so I am usually on from 9pm-12am so PM on PSN. 

Add me PSN: Shimrra74

Need help wits online tropfy. Got US copy. Liquid_Sonic

Can boost 18 may all day long!!!

Edited by Liquid_Sonic

I have the EU version of the game.

add Palpable_Hate

Need boosting on all online trophies.

Thanks in advance