Trying to create a twitch community and have fun

MrMaximusHTO

Hi guy,

Ive been a fellow trophy hunter for a few years now and have invested a lot of time into trophy hunting and playing video games in genral. I dont have a particular genre i play but rarer trophies was my go to thingy. 

Thats a bit about me, but why im here is for another reason. The UK is going into another lockdown and im sure other countries are following whether your already in lockdown or going to be. 

Im 3 days in on streaming content on twitch and would love just to get conversations going and talking in general, im quite a peoples person and the fact i cant meet people because of covid is why i wanna create a engaging community. Im currently trying to stream at 8pm UK time (EST) every day. Although my content isnt trophy related the pathway of my videos will be driven by what my viewers want to see and I would love to create a dream for myself of creating content that people would watch. 

Whether you pop in my stream to say hi and talk to someone ,to have background noise or want to see me grow. Its all appreciated from my end and I hope to see new faces.

Twitch : https://www.twitch.tv/mrmaximushto

Edited by MrMaximusHTO