[Video] Best Farming Spot for Collectabells

OverHypedG

• 2 weeks later...

How long did you have to spend farming to have enough for the trophy? I feel like it's going to take a while. I've done just about everything else and still have 50 items left to purchase for 300. I've naturally been focusing on the cheapest items so now what's left is starting to get more expensive.

1 hour ago, plataa89 said:

How long did you have to spend farming to have enough for the trophy? I feel like it's going to take a while. I've done just about everything else and still have 50 items left to purchase for 300. I've naturally been focusing on the cheapest items so now what's left is starting to get more expensive.

took me like 15 min, if you try to 100% most of the levels you wont have to grind much

1 hour ago, plataa89 said:

I 100% most levels. I grinded some collectabells at the end and spent about 2 hours in another level farming off an enemy that always dropped bells. 50 items could be a big pain though. make sure to buy all the 100 & 200 bell items first and don't blow them all on the expensive costumes.

10 hours ago, NOWITSREYNTIME17 said:

took me like 15 min, if you try to 100% most of the levels you wont have to grind much

10 hours ago, Draps-1337 said:

I 100% most levels. I grinded some collectabells at the end and spent about 2 hours in another level farming off an enemy that always dropped bells. 50 items could be a big pain though. make sure to buy all the 100 & 200 bell items first and don't blow them all on the expensive costumes.

Ah, that makes sense. I thought I did a good job keeping an eye on the prize bubbles during my playthrough to get the Gold scores but it looks like there are many levels where half or so are missing. I'll start by going back to those.