Gold coin?

LRL-Terrorzwerg

On 06.03.2021 at 6:35 PM, lucask001 said:

The game is great but going for platinum is really a pain.... with the stupid drops needed and all that tendencies mess bullshit.... it’s really a pity because otherwise I strongly enjoyed the game !

PS5 platinum is really easy in comparison to the PS3 platinum, that was a REAL pain, I still have nightmares about farming Pure Bladestone for the Master Slasher's Trophy.

16 minutes ago, l33sar54 said:

I didn't, used the guide on this site which suggested to get the Gold Coin at the first opportunity which was 2-2. If it's a guaranteed drop from one of the Fat Officials you kill later in 1-3, I didn't get it on NG or NG+ (NG+ without the Gold Coin since I traded it with Sparkly) unless the game doesn't give you a second one after you managed to get the first.

I just checked the guide it says only that 2-2 is the best place to farm, but you shouldn't worry about the coin until you've cleared the other areas because there's more fat officials. My theory is that one of them has to drop at least one coin. Getting another one is what requires farming.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

On 3/7/2021 at 4:59 PM, Domino_Destructo said:

I just checked the guide it says only that 2-2 is the best place to farm, but you shouldn't worry about the coin until you've cleared the other areas because there's more fat officials. My theory is that one of them has to drop at least one coin. Getting another one is what requires farming.

Ah, that would make sense, thank you for the clarification.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

It took me an hour and half grinding the gold coin with only the providential ring on with 92 item discovery. Might been lucky, but i grinded it when i got in 2-2 right away on level 19. Used the quick method of killing the official and jumping to my death down the elevator.