What are the multiplayer or online trophies?

This game is on my radar since release but the trophy bugs kept me from it. Now I know about the bugged trophies but can someone tell me which trophies are multiplayer only? I saw a couple driver rating trophies but I’m not sure if they can be done solo. So if anyone can sum up the online and multiplayer trophies it will be appreciated. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
37 minutes ago, Lord_of_Ra said:

Sorry to sound like a broken record, but does anyone have a list of all the online trophies for this game? I'm thinking about buying it.

It should be:

Better with friends

Special

In the club

A step up the ladder

Gold standard

Best of the best

Top 1%

As already mentioned above, your driver profile doesn’t seem to exist without an internet connection so the driver categories and Top 1% probably aren’t possible without being connected.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Darkette said:

It should be:

Better with friends

Special

In the club

A step up the ladder

Gold standard

Best of the best

Top 1%

As already mentioned above, your driver profile doesn’t seem to exist without an internet connection so the driver categories and Top 1% probably aren’t possible without being connected.

Sweet! Thanks Dark. I read the special events might be coming back as well, so the overall game might be plattable.

9 minutes ago, Lord_of_Ra said:

Sweet! Thanks Dark. I read the special events might be coming back as well, so the overall game might be plattable.

Np! Yeah the events are back now, it’s possible again for PS5. The PS4 version won’t be fixed. Just be weary that the career modes are likely to still be glitched on the current update so you’ll want a disk to do them unpatched.

There’s a really helpful thread here:

Edited by Darkette
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2023 at 11:37 AM, stpatty said:

The Career trophies aren't glitched on PS4. I've earned the short and medium trophies recently with no problems and will do the long one soon.

That's good to know then :). But be aware that the platinum is still unobtainable because the special event is not available on the PS4 version unlike the PS5 version since few days.

I wanna say that I'm working on a trophy guide for this game but only for the PS5 version cause there are too many differences/glitches between the PS4 and the PS5 version. Plus, I only played the game on the PS5 version so. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Mystic_Snake said:

That's good to know then :). But be aware that the platinum is still unobtainable because the special event is not available on the PS4 version unlike the PS5 version since few days.

I wanna say that I'm working on a trophy guide for this game but only for the PS5 version cause there are too many differences/glitches between the PS4 and the PS5 version. Plus, I only played the game on the PS5 version so. 

As far as I know everything on the PS4 version works right now except the special events. I know the various patches since it was released fixed and broke different things each time but it's (almost) all good now. I can't speak for the PS5 version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, stpatty said:

As far as I know everything on the PS4 version works right now except the special events. I know the various patches since it was released fixed and broke different things each time but it's (almost) all good now. I can't speak for the PS5 version.

Thank you for this useful feedback about the PS4 version then :)

Good luck with the long career mode :)