Can I play cyberpunk now

DayNight_Sky

ok so I bought the game day 1 and I tried to start the fifth or sixth missions my my npc start to fly into the sky and I never saw him again, all I want to know is has the patch fixed the game on ps4, this meaning is it playable yet, let me know

Edited by DayNight_Sky

Personally haven't experienced any game braking or progress hindering bugs on PS4 Pro, so have just kept playing (just finished story). Seems that mileage varies here greatly on different players. Embarrassing, funny, not-so-funny graphical issues? Definitively yes. Actually my game was pretty stable before latest hotfix (1.06) that was supposed to fix game crashing. Since then, if I play four-five hours, game will reliably crash at least once. So save often!

• Like 1

It's somewhat playable but still full of bugs and semi game breaking glitches that are however easy to fix by loading a previous save. For example cars that you are supposed to enter spawning partly in air so when you enter them you drop below the ground in an infinite loop, incoming calls glitching so they last indefinitely preventing autosaves or you from saving your game etc. If you notice something is totally not how it's supposed to be, especially the calls, reload a save immediately or you might lose progress of what you do from the point the glitch happened. I have one bugged unfinishable gig showing on the map as well but got the trophy for those anyway for some reason. It's at the point where I'm supposed to go collect my reward but it won't do anything if I try to do that so probably got the credit for that gig before that point I suppose.

17 hours ago, DayNight_Sky said:

ok so I bought the game day 1 and I tried to start the fifth or sixth missions my my npc start to fly into the sky and I never saw him again, all I want to know is has the patch fixed the game on ps4, this meaning is it playable yet, let me know

Your patient. I bought the game day, got to the bit where you get to the city and not touched it since. 

I will wait till i get a ps5 to see if its any better.

I would have got rid of it but i got 1 trophy, dam my trophy ocd

4 hours ago, dannyswfc9 said:

Your patient. I bought the game day, got to the bit where you get to the city and not touched it since. 

I will wait till i get a ps5 to see if its any better.

I would have got rid of it but i got 1 trophy, dam my trophy ocd

It plays mostly alright on PS5. Nothing game breaking, and the glitches I do spot usually correct themselves in a few seconds. Does still tend to crash though. The other day, I played for 6 or so hours and experienced 4 crashes. Today I played for most of the day and only had one crash so its touch and go. 

• Like 1

Don't play if you have a ps5, ive played about 120 hours and have seen about one crash every 1-2 hours. I've played a lot of games and this is by far the absolute worst in terms of crashes. It really sucks the fun out of it and is super frustrating if you want to stream.

Edited by phoenix_shade

On 1/7/2021 at 6:02 PM, jpgelnette2 said:

I personally would wait for this months and next months patches before trying to play again on PS4. The game does work pretty good on PS5 though. I just got the plat but on PS5.

Il be doing that for the ps4 version. I already have it but its just waiting for them lovely patches. 

I have the pc version but i only bought that because of the ps4 versions quality. 

It wont be that long. I got Farcry 5/LA Cops/Stellaris to keep me busy 'til then.