its a kemco game?

1 hour ago, glurak400 said:

have any one infos about that new types of kemco game?

Yes it's published by Kemco but it's developed by Rideon, and they made Marenian Tavern Story.  This game is very similar to that one, and IMO one of the best Kemco published games.  The trophy lists look pretty similar as well so I expect this to be involved if its anything like Marenian Tavern Story (50+ hour platinum).

18 hours ago, Stormverse said:

Yes it's published by Kemco but it's developed by Rideon, and they made Marenian Tavern Story.  This game is very similar to that one, and IMO one of the best Kemco published games.  The trophy lists look pretty similar as well so I expect this to be involved if its anything like Marenian Tavern Story (50+ hour platinum).

for 20 bucks very nice.

20 hours ago, Stormverse said:

Wonder how the end game for this one will go, I enjoyed Tavern Story but that post game was just a grind, but this one does looked improved so they may have made the post game grind better as well.

Edited by fisty123