Onslaught Chalices Not Registering?

Hi all, was just wondering if any others were having issues with onslaught chalices not registering in the menus.

Completed 8 elites a few times (holiday onslaught) but the Gold chalice doesn't show nor there or in the corresponding map. Simply bronzes.

Anyone else having this problem?

Cheers

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

a few maps such as satellite aren't registering for me either. very frustrating. also does anyone know for sure if the new onslaught elite counts for a gold chalice? I've played it quite a few times because the requirements for a gold chalice in that mode is the same which is kill 8 elites. in that mode you only have to reach round 8 because their is an elite every round. 

18 minutes ago, Astyle025 said:

a few maps such as satellite aren't registering for me either. very frustrating. also does anyone know for sure if the new onslaught elite counts for a gold chalice? I've played it quite a few times because the requirements for a gold chalice in that mode is the same which is kill 8 elites. in that mode you only have to reach round 8 because their is an elite every round. 

Not sure if it counts yet by i too have a gold chalice using that method. Going to be hard to tell if it does or not due to this trophy unlocking at random times.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jack_a_snacks said:

Not sure if it counts yet by i too have a gold chalice using that method. Going to be hard to tell if it does or not due to this trophy unlocking at random times.

hey I see that you got the trophy finally lol how did it pop for you??

I had the trophies on PS4 before trying it on PS5, and didn't pop when I earned a gold chalice on up to three random maps.

Yet for some reason it worked for my friend, who went from PS5 to PS4. I already had gold chalices on every map, yet they weren't showing up in the menu for the maps: Drive-In and Deprogram, but my friend had it done on only 7 maps, repeating the task on a map he had already earned a gold chalice for. 

I am stuck with being unable to obtain this.