A warning for those who play on Playstation 5

BoxGuy23

As of now I'm completely stuck in episode 4 around the school part. (Spoilers) Once you get the car battery, and are on the roof tops to jump back, after grabbing Molly's hand a cut scene does not play and you are throw back i to the school halls and cannot do anything to progress. Might I add. Three of my trophies that I SAW UNLOCK WITH MY OWN EYES did not unlock after all. So I will have to restart entirely on ps4 since the save is stuck on the ps5. If anyone has found a way around this please let me know. Thanks.

• Like 1

An update, about 32 hours later my trophies have finally showed up. I cant put a finger on why it happened and getting other trophy in games synced just fine so it was not an issue with the internet, profile, etc. And I have found a way to progress and get the cut scene. Before grabbing Molly's hand, DO NOT reply "What did you call me?" Or what ever it is as this dialog option causes the important cut scene to skip.

• 11 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 8:32 PM, BoxGuy23 said:

An update, about 32 hours later my trophies have finally showed up. I cant put a finger on why it happened and getting other trophy in games synced just fine so it was not an issue with the internet, profile, etc. And I have found a way to progress and get the cut scene. Before grabbing Molly's hand, DO NOT reply "What did you call me?" Or what ever it is as this dialog option causes the important cut scene to skip.

Just to update, i did this same reply and did not got me stuck. Maybe is a glitch from the game and not because it is running in the ps5. Never encountered a glitch on ps5 in this game

• 1 year later...

I had no idea about the school glitching out as I've played this countless times on Steam Deck and Switch because I've not been able to break out the PS4. Only just found out today on PS4 it cuts out the cut scene and I had to quit out and try again, worked thankfully after me walking around a bit and forgetting when Kenny would get back. Steam Deck has problems unlocking achievements with the definitive edition, but I can only say I'm happy to be back playing on my PlayStation. Happy to have the base game as Platinum, but having to play 400 days doesn't interest me in the least as with the definitive edition has the extra dlc too, can't see me getting the plat cause I'm only here for Clem.