Thinking about writing a guide. Any tips?

ElevExplorer64

The perfect guide for this game would have paths mapped for every single level of every mini-game.

Listing the requirement to get gold in every level and focus on breaking down exactly what it would take to get the minimum score to get gold would be really helpful. I think I still have 5-6 levels to get gold in.

I would also address the best way to hold or position the Vita for each minigame since that can make some games incredibly infuriating and would be helpful.

Good luck! A well done guide for this game will be every bit as challenging as any well done guide for games that take 100's of hours.

• Like 1

This may sound cheap but the pause button is a great help. Using it you can plan your next move, place your fingers in the right place, tilting the vita ahead of time etc. in most of the games that can save you time/give you more score much needed for the gold spaceship scores. 

• Like 1

On 07.01.2021 at 8:56 PM, reckscollie said:

This may sound cheap but the pause button is a great help. Using it you can plan your next move, place your fingers in the right place, tilting the vita ahead of time etc. in most of the games that can save you time/give you more score much needed for the gold spaceship scores. 

Outside of those 3 Shover mini games i don`t know which other ones would benefit from it. Can you make a little list?

4 hours ago, item112z said:

Outside of those 3 Shover mini games i don`t know which other ones would benefit from it. Can you make a little list?

You know what you're right. ? The other ones I can think of are the dive ones where you slow down when you hit walls and vortex. Also in corridor games when you aren't that good in tilting pausing can help you not to past when you need a sharp turn. When you are rolling games and you need an emergency brake to avoid obstacles, I think when you pause and tilt it the other way around. I also pause in speeder/chases to make sure of minimal hits on obstacles and get boost. Might not be so practical but that's what I did. ?

Edited by reckscollie
  • Like 1