Trophies Won't Sync (PS Vita)

trilogyhead

3 minutes ago, trilogyhead said:

What does that mean?

I can try I emailing I guess, but I'm not optimistic that it will beget a response.

It's exactly what it sounds like, you have a game with a trophy list that can only be seen offline because the devs haven't uploaded it to Sony's trophy servers so it syncs correctly.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's exactly what it sounds like, you have a game with a trophy list that can only be seen offline because the devs haven't uploaded it to Sony's trophy servers so it syncs correctly.

Thing is that Velocity Ultra does have trophies which are uploaded on the trophy servers: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1958-velocity-ultra

There are people who have also gotten trophies recently for it.

3 minutes ago, trilogyhead said:

Thing is that Velocity Ultra does have trophies which are uploaded on the trophy servers: https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/1958-velocity-ultra

There are people who have also gotten trophies recently for it.

Are they Vita owners though? They could have the PS3 version since this a shared list but the Vita part doesn't sync. Have you tried viewing the list offline to see if it's actually there?

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Are they Vita owners though? They could have the PS3 version since this a shared list but the Vita part doesn't sync. Have you tried viewing the list offline to see if it's actually there?

I get what you mean. I'm not sure. People say that they've gotten the trophies on the Vita (from other forums, but can't really confirm since its a shared list).

I can see all the trophies offline no problem. But I haven't found any similar threads to this for this game.

1 minute ago, NathanielJohn said:

I got Velocity Ultra trophies on my vita. Unless the OP got some weird physical version, that isn’t the issue.

Vita trophies in general might be being buggy right now — someone posted another thread similar to this one about another vita at the same time.

Not physical. 

Strange :/