Dualsense in PS4 version

So, I'm about to buy this game of The Pathless and to save space for future PS5 games I think to play the PS4 versions of this game. Does the PS4 version support adaptive triggers and other dulesense feathers, and what significant difference does PS5 version of MIles has?

10 minutes ago, Smaxoy said:

So, I'm about to buy this game of The Pathless and to save space for future PS5 games I think to play the PS4 versions of this game. Does the PS4 version support adaptive triggers and other dulesense feathers, and what significant difference does PS5 version of MIles has?

For Spiderman Miles Morales, the resolution boost and boost to 60fps and insane loading times merits a purchase over the PS4 version

17 minutes ago, EclipseDev said:

For Spiderman Miles Morales, the resolution boost and boost to 60fps and insane loading times merits a purchase over the PS4 version

Thanks, by the way, what dualsense features Miles has, and if u know, in Ps4 version are they included?

Edited by Smaxoy

1 hour ago, Smaxoy said:

Thanks, by the way, what dualsense features Miles has, and if u know, in Ps4 version are they included?

From what I understand, I do NOT think playing the PS4 versions of game available on PS5 has dualsense features. From what I've played of Miles Morales on PS5, I remember the triggers giving you a faint feeling of web string tension as you swing through the streets with the most tension when you're at the bottom/lowest point in your swing arch where G-forces would be at their highest. Any vibration that you'd feel on a standard PS4 controller also felt more granular and detailed on the PS5 controller, like footsteps.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, EclipseDev said:

From what I understand, I do NOT think playing the PS4 versions of game available on PS5 has dualsense features. From what I've played of Miles Morales on PS5, I remember the triggers giving you a faint feeling of web string tension as you swing through the streets with the most tension when you're at the bottom/lowest point in your swing arch where G-forces would be at their highest. Any vibration that you'd feel on a standard PS4 controller also felt more granular and detailed on the PS5 controller, like footsteps.

Got it. Thanks a lot, man)

I don't understand why would you play the PS4 version of the game on a PS5, because if you do, it will run just like the PS4 Pro and without the new features on the Dualsense controller or Raytracing + 60 FPS mode... Unless you want to farm trophies like many players on this site, just play the PS5 upgraded version and enjoy the game, which is really short by the way.

The storage space needed for each version should be around the same, so don't worry about that.

• Like 1

Just now, OneYellowOrange said:

I agree with EclipseDev that the ps4 version isn't optimized for the dualsense's features, however, I know for a fact that if you have a ps4 version and try to play it on a ps5 you have the option to play the ps5 version for no additional costs.

Only for miles morales ps4 Version. Spider-Man Remastered is only included in the Miles Morales Ultimate Edition

• Like 2

9 hours ago, n1c0live said:

I don't understand why would you play the PS4 version of the game on a PS5, because if you do, it will run just like the PS4 Pro and without the new features on the Dualsense controller or Raytracing + 60 FPS mode... Unless you want to farm trophies like many players on this site, just play the PS5 upgraded version and enjoy the game, which is really short by the way.

The storage space needed for each version should be around the same, so don't worry about that.

Cuz, I'm have some sort of fad: I have all my Ps4 games downloaded on external HDD, 2.1/3.7 tb is already taken. And, in a view of, that all PS5 games are 50gb+, and possibility to add new space will cost a lot, due to m.2 needed, I considering Ps4 version more suitable for me) 

On 8/1/2021 at 9:16 PM, Smaxoy said:

Cuz, I'm have some sort of fad: I have all my Ps4 games downloaded on external HDD, 2.1/3.7 tb is already taken. And, in a view of, that all PS5 games are 50gb+, and possibility to add new space will cost a lot, due to m.2 needed, I considering Ps4 version more suitable for me) 

Well, now that makes sense. In any case, the game is really short. My suggestion is to ENJOY the PS5 version, complete it and then delete it if you need the SSD space. 

18 minutes ago, n1c0live said:

Well, now that makes sense. In any case, the game is really short. My suggestion is to ENJOY the PS5 version, complete it and then delete it if you need the SSD space. 

Got it, thanks for support)

• Like 1