What makes the "Hope County Master Angler" trophy so hard?

mumik08

15 minutes ago, otaviooo9 said:

I did this trophy last because I also thought it would be very difficult. But I found it very easy, it took me about an hour and a half to break all records.

4 minutes ago, sepheroithisgod said:

Nothing, it's pretty easy.

Thanks for the info. Apparently, the hardest fish is kokanee salmon form what I've seen.

On 1/8/2021 at 10:16 AM, LoveInHell said:

Its not hard at all. You just need te best fishing equipment and it only takes like 5-7 tries to break a record. It also took me like an hour.

Yeah got the trophy it was so easy in the guide it says "most difficult/time consuming". It was really easy once you learn how to fish.

4 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

Honestly I’d say the multiplayer trophies are the most tedious if you haven’t got them already.

I have gotten them before completing any other stage in the far cry 5 roadmap, my only trophies are to save 

Spoiler

deputy pratt

and to get to the end. BTW thanks for that tip for Death from Above. For me too it wasn't working I had to face all vehicles towards the garage.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2021 at 10:25 AM, LoveInHell said:

Honestly I’d say the multiplayer trophies are the most tedious if you haven’t got them already.

Yeah i started on multiplayer stuff today and its annoying to say the least. Im not aiming for plat literally because of multiplayer probably. I'll get some but defo not all of the multiplayer trophies.

Some of the levels you have to "play" are not a good time. 

Im gonna smash that single player though! Enjoying the story, not as strong as 3 but better than probably every other FC. 

Edited by punkshepherd
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, punkshepherd said:

Yeah i started on multiplayer stuff today and its annoying to say the least. Im not aiming for plat literally because of multiplayer probably. I'll get some but defo not all of the multiplayer trophies.

Im gonna smash that single player though! Enjoying the story, not as strong as 3 but better than probably every other FC. 

The problem with the multiplayers maps are the glitches. A lot of the maps are just not well made. I quit the game when I did an entire map, reached the end but the last guy to kill glitched out in a mountain and when I tried to get to him I glitched out in the mountain too! -____- Scenarios like this happened too often. It put me off from getting the plat.

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LoveInHell said:

The problem with the multiplayers maps are the glitches. A lot of the maps are just not well made. I quit the game when I did an entire map, reached the end but the last guy to kill glitched out in a mountain and when I tried to get to him I glitched out in the mountain too! -____- Scenarios like this happened too often. It put me off from getting the plat.

2 hours ago, punkshepherd said:

What I did was that I saw the forum thread a part of Far Cry 5 called multiplayer trophies and @Emina   (Couldn't find the link ) made a whole small guide of just arcade trophies it was so well done if you go watch that you'll probably be able to get this platinum anyways good luck to whatever trophy you're trying to get.   Link:

• Like 2