Geologist

Bum__Tickley

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, lucky0ne16 said:

dark matter is out, be ready to grind for them and spend money

Thankfully I'll have well over 1 million MT when I sell Vince Carter and Magic Johnson.  I only spent 69 K MT( I have 750 k MT right now) and got Magic AND Vince Carter I expect to have one of the cards within 2.5 hours or so.

Edited by grimydawg___

3 hours ago, The_OG_Sebass said:

I bought the Dark Matter Zion on PS4 and after I sent him to collection and went into my collection it popped

Must be nice lol

2 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

man what the hell you guys grinding to get them, i barely have 25k

I took advantage of the market at the time.  For example, when I first the heat domination, I got Stephen Curry when I did Warriors and he got me near 200k MT at the time 

14 hours ago, The_OG_Sebass said:

I bought the Dark Matter Zion on PS4 and after I sent him to collection and went into my collection it popped

so you just buy them from the auction house and get the trophy, that be good since i have bad luck at pack opening

Hello i have PS5 version yesterday open a box and get a MJ dark matter, and the trophy dont pop up, so 100% the trophy in PS5 is 100% bugged, i put today a ticket in 2K support, so if someone have the same way for try if they fix that, will be amazing..

Do you have Free Agent and Heat cards in your collection?

(As well as Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Amythest, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Galaxy Opal and Dark Matter obviously)

Also, it wouldn’t count if you sent the Dark Matter straight to auction and didn’t add it to your collection/line-up.

Edited by Tsundokuist

1 hour ago, Tsundokuist said:

Do you have Free Agent and Heat cards in your collection?

(As well as Bronze, Silver, Gold, Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, Amythest, Diamond, Pink Diamond, Galaxy Opal and Dark Matter obviously)

Also, it wouldn’t count if you sent the Dark Matter straight to auction and didn’t add it to your collection/line-up.

You can check in PS5 have 0% of people have this trophy and for sure exist more ppl than me with dark matters, i have everything type of cards for sure, the trophy is bugged 100%

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

update, this season is giving away a level 40 black matter jr smith if you want to grind exp. its pretty easy to grind the exp.

True, although I expect the last domination set to also give a dark matter card so you could gamble and wait for that. Sadly 2K not giving a damn about this trophy, got everything first owner waiting for it to pop....