Geologist

Bum__Tickley

1 hour ago, Al_Caporzel said:

Do you guys really think 2K will fix this, as this Platinum is now after almost 6 month for launch not obtainable. Im really thinking on giving up directly and sell. 

Dominiation and Geologist not obtainable

One Domination set contains 99 stars, there are 6 sets in total but not all of them are released yet.

The first three Domination sets were included on Release while the rest gets later added into the game, last week 2k added the 5th Domination Set.

So basically the only reason why nobody is having the trophy is that we still miss the last set, so you have nothing to worry about here.

Geologist is only bugged on the PS5 Version, based on 2k´s History of glitched trophies im almost certain they will adress this issue in the near future.

Of course you cant be 100% sure. 

Edited by KingTom95

9 hours ago, Al_Caporzel said:

Do you guys really think 2K will fix this, as this Platinum is now after almost 6 month for launch not obtainable. Im really thinking on giving up directly and sell. 

Dominiation and Geologist not obtainable

It has not been that long since dark matter cards have released, so yeah I think they will fix it. The first dark matter release was 3 weeks ago.

Also just some tips if u are struggling with any of the domination sets:
U can use the Nets playbook and use the cut 21 dive play (almost a bucket every single play)
U can also use the Pelicans playbook --> High 5

U can also use the Mavericks playbook --> quick 15 hammer

There are a lot of plays where the CPU acts very slow and almost gurantee a bucket each play. There is nothing as broken as quick tru sts from last year but these plays do come close with the CPU only stepping in once or twice and leaving someone wide open for you to finish the play. 

My Problem is more, that 2K also dont fix the Issues on Borderlands glitched Trophys and i lost a little bit my trust. But okay, on Borderlands is Gearbox responsible..
Is that somethiong to push forward to Support? More pressure is always helpful

So maybe i should give a trust and keep that game and take it. If it everyhting is obtainable how do you rate this platinum for difficulty (1 to 10)?

I mean 2K can see that nobody has platinum cause of glitched trophys.

Thanks a lot for your opiniions. 

9 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

What do you guys think about the 150k exp challeneg 

Totally random, people have reported playing winning over 300 games and not getting into the glitch market once..... And even if u get into the glitched market it's not sure u will get Ty Lue. 

On 3/31/2021 at 2:57 AM, IGUnique said:

Totally random, people have reported playing winning over 300 games and not getting into the glitch market once..... And even if u get into the glitched market it's not sure u will get Ty Lue. 

speaking of glitched market, just got into there and didnt get the card but did get a Kobe shoe, only took  plus triple offline games and 16 domination gmes 

16 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

speaking of glitched market, just got into there and didnt get the card but did get a Kobe shoe, only took  plus triple offline games and 16 domination gmes 

Lucky you! I've done like 10-15 TT offline and 20-25 Domination wins and nothing so far.

7 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Lucky you! I've done like 10-15 TT offline and 20-25 Domination wins and nothing so far.

i played like 100 plus triple threat offline and 16 dom games trying to get jerry solan 

11 hours ago, IGUnique said:

I really want that tacko fall for the glitched domination, he would be insane

yeah me also. i didnt get the trophy on ps4 for having brought dark matter jorden and having all colors

nevermind, i had to rebuy some of the cards I already had and send them to auction and closed the game and send them back to auction for the trophy to pop. Sorry for the spam

Edited by lucky0ne16

21 hours ago, Al_Caporzel said:

Just got Email from 2K Support, that Geologist Trophy is not bugged anymore. Can someone confirm? Then Platin should be able..

look at the answers above lol.... And no the platin is not available right now. There are still 99 domination stars missing.

On 31/03/2021 at 7:57 AM, IGUnique said:

I come here from the peasant version that is the PS4, so do forgive me...

I've been in the Glitched Market twice... both times have been at weekends (once after a Domination win and once after a TT Online win, if that makes any difference). The first time I got PD Frank Ntilikina and the second time I got PD Miles Turner. I didn't even need to grind or spend a stupid amount of time playing. The Glitched Market just appeared. They were both just 500 MT. I don't know if the players you get are random or on a rotation but word on the street (aka Twitter) is that getting Ty Lue is rarer than unicorn cr*p so you might as well just get the 150k XP the usual way. If it is on a rotation and he does appear it'll probably be in the last week of the Season after you've spent hours grinding XP cause 2K like to troll.

Edited by Cyvnyde

11 hours ago, Cyvnyde said:

I come here from the peasant version that is the PS4, so do forgive me...

I've been in the Glitched Market twice... both times have been at weekends (once after a Domination win and once after a TT Online win, if that makes any difference). The first time I got PD Frank Ntilikina and the second time I got PD Miles Turner. I didn't even need to grind or spend a stupid amount of time playing. The Glitched Market just appeared. They were both just 500 MT. I don't know if the players you get are random or on a rotation but word on the street (aka Twitter) is that getting Ty Lue is rarer than unicorn cr*p so you might as well just get the 150k XP the usual way. If it is on a rotation and he does appear it'll probably be in the last week of the Season after you've spent hours grinding XP cause 2K like to troll.

I've won about 200 games now both weekend and not, TT ofline, TTOnline, Unlimited, Limited, Domination, Challenge games and still nothing. Rumor also is that there is a fixed way of getting Ty Lue but that will become clear near the end of the season. For now just grinding towards the 150k. Dont worry tho 2k will be dropping more and more Dark Matter cards and probably one will be free towards the end of the game. 

6 hours ago, IGUnique said:

I've won about 200 games now both weekend and not, TT ofline, TTOnline, Unlimited, Limited, Domination, Challenge games and still nothing. Rumor also is that there is a fixed way of getting Ty Lue but that will become clear near the end of the season. For now just grinding towards the 150k. Dont worry tho 2k will be dropping more and more Dark Matter cards and probably one will be free towards the end of the game. 

i been hearing about putting in locker cards backward but only having a limit of 3 i heard. i am about 63k left for jr smith. i have won about the same, have not gotten the market since i  got one

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...