Do game modes come back frequently?

TR_black_soul

I've been kind of hoping gauntlet showdown makes a return, but haven't seen that one since it appeared.
 Or maybe a shorter version of gauntlet showdown as long as tip toe isn't involved. 
 Think I might of seen one game or two make a re-appearance so it might come back at some point.

16 hours ago, TR_black_soul said:

I didn’t play this game for months and today I learned that in  hexagone mode infallible is way easier  but i couldn’t get it and it’s gone now. Do game modes come back?

Slime games have returned several times. I think it depends on the feedback they got for the specific mode. 

The feedback for Hexagone might has been positive, so yes, I think it will come back. I am also hoping for a version like this with the jump final. 

Edited by sn4pper92
  • Like 1

On 09/01/2021 at 0:12 PM, sn4pper92 said:

Slime games have returned several times. I think it depends on the feedback they got for the specific mode. 

The feedback for Hexagone might has been positive, so yes, I think it will come back. I am also hoping for a version like this with the jump final. 

3 rounds with the jump final without the grabbing crap could be great ^^

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Like many of us I tried snagging the trophy during this hex a gone event however the odds don't seem likely for me. I've won a few times but never even close to a legit five streak. I seem players earning this and still am stumped how they manage to get so lucky and get a win streak nowadays. 

6 hours ago, ZachSmoke said:

Like many of us I tried snagging the trophy during this hex a gone event however the odds don't seem likely for me. I've won a few times but never even close to a legit five streak. I seem players earning this and still am stumped how they manage to get so lucky and get a win streak nowadays. 

There are at least 4 boosting groups (that I know of) that are doing this, and 15 of those names are from the one I was in. Honestly would just recommend joining one of them for hexa. They will be taking up all the 'good' servers to get them on (ones with less players and/or less grabby players). So depending on where you play, you are either running into them, or just lobbies with a lot of top players farming crowns for crown ranks.

Edited by StacFace92
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, StacFace92 said:

There are at least 4 boosting groups (that I know of) that are doing this, and 15 of those names are from the one I was in. Honestly would just recommend joining one of them for hexa. They will be taking up all the 'good' servers to get them on (ones with less players and/or less grabby players). So depending on where you play, you are either running into them, or just lobbies with a lot of top players farming crowns for crown ranks.

Ive joined the one on here. So hopefully i have luck that way. thank you!