This game was actually good

TheDragonfly44

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 10:28 PM, TheDragonfly44 said:

I know they're just cheap ratalaika games but all the ones by this developer (Red Bow, Just Ignore Them and this one) were actually really suprisingly good. Far from perfect of course but i actually enjoyed these. This, Duck Souls and Glass Masquerade are the only parts of my easy trophy phase i don't regret

I agree, I was playing this last night and thought the same thing!  I don't know about Just Ignore Them, but I like how Red Bow and this one have connections.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Totally agree here. I've only played a couple other Ratalaika games, but these are on a higher tier for sure. I've only finished Red Bow so far, but it was goofy, creative and fun. I also quite liked the metaphor of the spirits on the roads. Great little developer behind these titles. I'm excited to play Just Ignore Them once I finish Sister.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/8/2021 at 11:28 PM, TheDragonfly44 said:

I know they're just cheap ratalaika games but all the ones by this developer (Red Bow, Just Ignore Them and this one) were actually really suprisingly good. Far from perfect of course but i actually enjoyed these. This, Duck Souls and Glass Masquerade are the only parts of my easy trophy phase i don't regret

I really enjoyed Glass Masquerade.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

I liked it because it was different to the typical Ratalaika, but I did find it quite tedious having to follow a walkthrough all the way for it. I haven’t got red bow but think I have just ignore them, I’ll have to try it.