Brentsie Introduction

Brentsie

Hello all.

Just started bashing out trophies and its been funny getting more hours out of my games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you would like to take some time to look at my profile and let me know if i need to hide anything. The last time i played on playstation was when i was 14. Would appreciate the feedback.

Edited by Brentsie
Bold
  • Like 1

On 1/9/2021 at 6:45 AM, Brentsie said:

Hello all.

Just started bashing out trophies and its been funny getting more hours out of my games.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If any of you would like to take some time to look at my profile and let me know if i need to hide anything. The last time i played on playstation was when i was 14. Would appreciate the feedback.

hey welcome to the site. took a quick glance through your list. didn't seen anything that needed to be hidden. best of luck on your trophy  hunts

Welcome. I took a look at your profile. You need to unhide everything and embrace it and accept what you played. It is who you are. No matter how much you hide, you still played it, never will change.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 7:45 AM, Brentsie said:

Hello all.

Welcome to the site. You definitely came to the right place when it comes to obtaining trophies. There is plenty of content on the site and a lot of amazing people. As far as hiding trophies, I wouldn't hide anything. I have games on my list that I am slightly embarrassed of. But, the truth is, It is what it is. Besides, who cares what anyone else thinks. Gaming is about having fun.