Complex made simple

TheBirches

It seems that this trophy is also bugged, I've copped all 20 locations but no unlock. Lumped it in with the support ticket I sent to 2K last week with a hope for a response.

Looks like this trophy is actually achievable though since it doesn't have 0% on PSN.

EDIT: Spelling is hard

Edited by TheBirches

22 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

It's unobtainable for new players but I believe it can be auto-popped if you import a completed save from the PS4 version.

That would make sense but that's annoying. Unfortunately I only started playing on PS5 so that isn't an option for me.

Just gotta hope that these bugs will get patched.

12 minutes ago, TheBirches said:

That would make sense but that's annoying. Unfortunately I only started playing on PS5 so that isn't an option for me.

Just gotta hope that these bugs will get patched.

There are at least 3 known unobtainable trophies in the PS5 version and possibly a 4th as well so personally I would shelve this game until the broken trophies get patched.

14 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

There are at least 3 known unobtainable trophies in the PS5 version and possibly a 4th as well so personally I would shelve this game until the broken trophies get patched.

Yup I think I'm going to. Got a feeling they won't be patched for a while.

• 1 month later...

Guys, it is obtainable but a bit of a grind. It is not an auto-pop from PS4 since my friend tried it multiple times without success. What you need to do is upload your save once you get 19/20, keep trying to get the trophy by discovering the last area. I got mine after 3 tries.