footballvillan56

Bugged.. Without Bullets and This is Supposed to be a Western.

6 posts in this topic

Basically why I’m saying these trophies are bugged is due to the fact that once you liberate all outposts within the game and you try and come back to these they simply do not pop I’ve done multiple bases for both of these on multiple different attempts just to make sure because I’m not one to just throw stuff out that isn’t true. Now true you can reopress the bases however it still doesn’t give you the trophy! The only way to achieve both of these is by making sure you do these right off the rip 

To add if you are like me and don’t have these 2 trophies and are like well what I’m supposed to do then.. well I hate to tell you restart the game and go for these 2 trophies I advise tho you 100% the game and get the all gears trophy first that away you don’t have to redo all those challenges 

Yeah, the game is bugged like hell..

but i can confirm that ".... Without Bullets" popped for me just now. Did it on Cima Leon: Silo base.

cant say anything about the other trophy since i got it before finishing the story. 

maybe reinstall the game, otherwise you are really left with starting from the beginning, and that sucks. 

are you sure that you do bases and not cities? dunno, thats the only thing that comes into my mind. 

I recently obtained both trophies by reopressing bases. I did the no bullets one on Vis Electra, and the vehicle one can be done at pretty much any base if you spawn in a good helicopter. I used the golden helicopter you get after finding all of the tapes. Hope this helps.

Here is a video for “Without Bullets!”:

https://youtu.be/VHEBa1qvpMg

Here is a video for “This was Supposed to be a Western”:

https://youtu.be/u3ldInpNvFE

This video uses a tank, but you can still use the strategy I outlined above.

Yeah I’ve done Electra about 1000 times and I only use a tether and melee like I said I think I caught a super rare glitch in the game I may just restart the game and delete the saved data. Appreciate the help and I’ll try one last time but I’m not liking my chances. Western was bugging out I would run that silo base area and use that tank they give you I would blow up everything without leaving the vehicle and no trophy I’m not sure what’s going on with the game... it’s really just a bummer I’m having these issues. But again thanks for the great info 

On 1/9/2021 at 3:55 PM, VaDiMkA said:

Yeah, the game is bugged like hell..

but i can confirm that ".... Without Bullets" popped for me just now. Did it on Cima Leon: Silo base.

cant say anything about the other trophy since i got it before finishing the story. 

maybe reinstall the game, otherwise you are really left with starting from the beginning, and that sucks. 

are you sure that you do bases and not cities? dunno, thats the only thing that comes into my mind. 

I did manage to get this finally and I went ahead and deleted the game and loaded it back up did both them and they both popped which is very strange why mine had that issue but others didn’t must have been something with my copy of the game I guess all and all I did get this platinum finally. 

22 hours ago, footballvillan56 said:

I did manage to get this finally and I went ahead and deleted the game and loaded it back up did both them and they both popped which is very strange why mine had that issue but others didn’t must have been something with my copy of the game I guess all and all I did get this platinum finally. 

nah its not you, this game is simply reeeeeeally buggy. 

for me the 100% trophy bugged out.. gladly there was a workaround ><