Immortal acheivment

I know there's a lot of discussion on this trophy already, but I have something that I need clarified, everyone is saying that you can jump around missions and not do them in order, but if you do a mission the mission after it comes straight up so when do you exit? As the next ones loading? Or is that too early? As I don't want to start the next mission and overwrite the immortal clear of it.

EDIT* only had to replay the story up to the gulag so no idea what I did wrong ?

Edited by OneSwiftMotion1

19 hours ago, JohnlMatrix said:

What I did was, just to be safe, wait until the next mission loads. When you can move your character around, save and quit.

Wouldn't that delete your progress if you had already done an immortal run on the mission you just loaded? Or not because your not getting a checkpoint? I may have messed up ?

On 11.1.2021 at 10:46 AM, OneSwiftMotion1 said:

Wouldn't that delete your progress if you had already done an immortal run on the mission you just loaded? Or not because your not getting a checkpoint? I may have messed up 1f605.png

In that case, yes, probably. I was talking about doing the levels in order, quitting when you don't feel like playing anymore for the day and making sure your progress is being saved.

I believe starting a new level serves as a checkpoint.

• 4 weeks later...

It didn't pop for me the first time I played it without dying. I took some others advice and deleted my save file then beat each mission in order (exiting out to mission select at the beginning of every mission and if I died) and finally got it. Took me about 3-4 hours to run through the whole thing. 

Edited by Regal_Skeever

• 2 weeks later...