Seems like there is a easy fix for the trophies

MAUSZX

Update: I did Uninstalled and Installed the game back, first game I unlockee one trophy, second game one goal I unlocked the other one, didn't unlock the 100 KO trophy for any character tho. 

Seems like this method is more of a coincidence than anything. IDK why but it seems like the game has an error on the count, so when you get a 100 it doesn't detect that, it seems like the game detects 100 at 300 more or less, that's what I have been gathering of all the comments here, on reddit and on the EA bug report page. 

• 1 month later...

Im going to try deleting and reinstalling today.  I got 172 KOs with Plink yesterday (I counted on paper..) in the Co-op Arena playlist while playing on my PS5 and the trophy for 100 kills with Plink didn't pop.  I then logged into my PS4 and upon doing so the trophies for 1000 coins in Treasure Hunt and 50 great recoveries both popped immediately, but no luck with the Plink 100 KO trophy.  I played 4 more matches on my PS4 with Plink accumulating another 25 more kills and still no trophy. 

EDIT:  Re-installing the game didn't seem to help.  I didn't think it would since it seems like the stats are all stored server side.  I had to play another dozen or so matches and get another 50+ KOs to get Plinks trophy to pop.  In all I probably had 275+ KOs with him before I got credit for 100 KOs.

Edited by Misbik

I finally got all of the 100 KO trophies. I did the first 5 or so characters on my PS5 and for several of them it felt like they were taking longer than they should have to pop.  That's what lead me to start tracking on paper when I started on Plink and noticed the issue.  After switching to my PS4 and playing several additional matches to get the Plink 100 KO trophy, I remained on the PS4 for the rest of the 100 KO trophies.  I tracked everyone on paper and each of them popped at exactly 100 KOs. I don't know if that is because I was on the PS4 or if it was sheer coincidence.