Problem with the Shadows of the Ancient Past trophy

From PSNProfile guide:

Artifacts are extremely similar to the Ithildin symbols, and can only be found in wraith mode (R1). They are marked on the map, and look like the trophy image. After collecting each artifact, you'll be asked to rotate it to find a 'memory point' which activates an audio log. The memory points glow blue when found, and are extremely easy to find. 

9 minutes ago, ScyMantis said:

From PSNProfile guide:

Artifacts are extremely similar to the Ithildin symbols, and can only be found in wraith mode (R1). They are marked on the map, and look like the trophy image. After collecting each artifact, you'll be asked to rotate it to find a 'memory point' which activates an audio log. The memory points glow blue when found, and are extremely easy to find. 

But I have done what the guide said but nothing have pop after I complete the 42 artifacts.

OK I have noticed that some of the memory of the item did not save so I am checking every one of them now

Edited by shai_sr12345

Are you sure?  

Simply collecting all of the Artifacts in the game won’t be enough to unlock the trophy. You must find and replay the memory on each and every one of the 42 Artifacts. For the majority of them you can hold down or up on the :rs: and press Square once the blue square is clear and your controller starts to vibrate very hard. The closer you get to the memory the louder the spirits will be and the harder your controller will shake.

You don’t have to listen to the entirety of the memory, just playing and backing out will be enough. You can check which memories you have yet to discover by going in to the Appendice and selecting the Artifact tab. Go through each Artifact and whichever one you can’t immediately press :square: and replay the memory of, you will need to find it.    (from playstationtrophies guide)

Recheck all artifacts :)

OK now the trophy have pop some of the item did not sync after getting the memory of them. The trophy is okay

1 minute ago, ScyMantis said:

Are you sure?  

Simply collecting all of the Artifacts in the game won’t be enough to unlock the trophy. You must find and replay the memory on each and every one of the 42 Artifacts. For the majority of them you can hold down or up on the :rs: and press Square once the blue square is clear and your controller starts to vibrate very hard. The closer you get to the memory the louder the spirits will be and the harder your controller will shake.

You don’t have to listen to the entirety of the memory, just playing and backing out will be enough. You can check which memories you have yet to discover by going in to the Appendice and selecting the Artifact tab. Go through each Artifact and whichever one you can’t immediately press :square: and replay the memory of, you will need to find it.    (from playstationtrophies guide)

Recheck all artifacts :)

Yeah I did now get the trophy 3 items did not sync the memory for some reason. The trophy is okay

2 minutes ago, shai_sr12345 said:

OK, ora il trofeo ha fatto scoppiare alcuni degli oggetti non sincronizzati dopo averne avuto il ricordo. Il trofeo va bene

Sì, ora ho ricevuto il trofeo 3 elementi che non hanno sincronizzato la memoria per qualche motivo. Il trofeo va bene

Perfect! :)