PlayStation Plus version

whittle181

Just looking for some clarification on this. I added the game to my library as part of last months PS Plus. From what I can tell this was the 'Reloaded Edition.' However when searching for it on the store to re-download the game I get the 'not available for purchase' error. Even more alarming the game is not showing under my purchased history, does anyone else who downloaded from PlayStation Plus have the same problem?

1 hour ago, whittle181 said:

Just looking for some clarification on this. I added the game to my library as part of last months PS Plus. From what I can tell this was the 'Reloaded Edition.' However when searching for it on the store to re-download the game I get the 'not available for purchase' error. Even more alarming the game is not showing under my purchased history, does anyone else who downloaded from PlayStation Plus have the same problem?

Scroll all the way to the right on your PS4’s XMB and open the Library application. In the column on the left hand side, you can view all your purchased games and PS+ games. Even if it’s not on the store, the standardized version should be listed there if you added it to your library during the month, and you’ll be able to download it directly from there. If for some reason you can’t find it listed in your games, then you may have to contact Sony unfortunately.

54 minutes ago, linpart said:

Yeah, its just the standard edition without any dlc or black market items. So if you're looking for a 100%, you gotta splash some more cash unfortunately.

Sadly, it looks like the expansion pass is no longer on sale. It was heavily discounted all month. They must have just pulled it recently.

Pro tip for OP: If you do end up buying the expansion pass, make sure you go to the store and download the ‘Just Cause 4 Reloaded content pack’ separately. It’s very easy to miss this pack since it doesn’t download with the rest of the DLC, but this pack contains a special wingsuit with a jet pack and built-in rocket launchers, and it’s BY FAR the most useful gadget in the game!

Unfortunately I had no idea it existed until the day before I got the platinum... but oh man, having that thing right from the start would have made a lot of things so much easier.

Edited by dieselmanchild
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, talespagni said:

I just checked here and mine doesn't appear as well. Must be a problem in the Store, not in your side.

When I checked the "old" store, it appeared here.

Interesting to note... do you have a link to use the old PlayStation Store? I didn't know it could still be accessed.

26 minutes ago, talespagni said:

Yes, but it depends on the country.

I'm not sure if you are british (if you use the british store, I mean), despite the Manchester United logo, so you have to check your country's link here in this link.

Oh great thanks... works like a charm. Yeah I'm from UK so the old store can be accessed here for British players: https://store.playstation.com/en-gb/home/games?smcid=psapp