What was your most troublesome platinum?

Trumpet_Boi_208

I enjoyed getting the platinum, as I have done for every game so far, but I made Metal Gear Solid V harder for myself. In general I won't look up guides until I've finished a games campaign, but I decided to achieve S Ranks in MGSV without the help of a guide too. Like, 75% of the time, I could figure out how to finish missions under the time limit, but missions like "Backup, Backdown" and the objectives for "A Quiet Exit" took a decent amount of time to figure out. 

I did the same thing with The Talos Principle, the base game is very doable without a guide but the Gehenna DLC, oh my god. I did cave after failing to reach one of the stars after several hours of trial and error. Turned out the solution was to beam light from a different puzzle across the map into an opening a few pixels wide. I knew beaming light outside arenas and connecting to other puzzles was possible, I just never would've guessed in a million years it was the solution for that particular puzzle due to the distance involved and obstacles in the way.