How many online trophies are required?

Tiricy

53 minutes ago, DF007gamer said:

Most games have guides which will answer your questions. Link below

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/9566-wwe-2k20-trophy-guide

I know but the guide it's not clear about online trophies required? i read on https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/topic/318342-wwe-2k20-road-map-and-trophy-guide/

they said there is more 13 trophies but i don't know them. Because there is shutdown server on may 2021. 

On 17.1.2021 at 9:51 AM, Tiricy said:

Can anyone told me what's names of these online trophies?

A road well traveled and Star Power

Are 100% online. You have to win 50 matches to earn the trophies. 

High Pressure Situation and Reliable Worker can be done online or offline. 

Boosted I'm not sure. I did it online. 

10 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

A road well traveled and Star Power

Are 100% online. You have to win 50 matches to earn the trophies. 

High Pressure Situation and Reliable Worker can be done online or offline. 

Boosted I'm not sure. I did it online. 

it's hard platinum or easy?

Edited by Tiricy

3 hours ago, OmegaMustard said:

It's not a hard platinum, just a little time consuming. The online can be easily boosted for the most part since the online is fairly dead. The offline trophies take time since they are picky and the career mode is pretty long.

It is possible that I will acquire the game shortly, can I get the 4 trophies online as soon as I start the game or will I have to do things offline?

3 hours ago, Eskolastiko said:

It is possible that I will acquire the game shortly, can I get the 4 trophies online as soon as I start the game or will I have to do things offline?

If you're boosting, yes. 

If you're not boosting, yes but difficult. 

You have to play online with your own characters (Red and Tre). If they are weak you're gonna have a hard time defeating other players. You can level up, by playing MyCareer 

9 hours ago, Tiricy said:

it's hard platinum or easy?

What OmegaMustard said. It's not hard, it's time consuming. 

Edited by RikuKelev
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

If you're boosting, yes. 

If you're not boosting, yes but difficult. 

You have to play online with your own characters (Red and Tre). If they are weak you're gonna have a hard time defeating other players. You can level up, by playing MyCareer 

What OmegaMustard said. It's not hard, it's time consuming. 

The high pressure trophy, how is it made? It can only be done online when there is real life ppv or how is it going?

38 minutes ago, Eskolastiko said:

The high pressure trophy, how is it made? It can only be done online when there is real life ppv or how is it going?

You need 70 stars to participate in the PPV, which is a game against A.I. (at least it was in 2k19 I doubt that changed). It's "timed" cause you have certain amount of days to get the stars. Next in game PPV is sometime next week. 

If you wanna do them offline use towers. Especially the first easy tower. You have to fight Dana Brook with your female wrestler Red. You have infinite amount of finisher. You can spam finishers and OMG moments to get a good match rating. 

However since you need 50 online wins and you get stars in those matches anyway I recommend doing the 50 wins and if you don't have enough stars fight Dana Brook to get the rest. At least that's how I'm going to do it. 

I'm currently only missing the 50 wins trophy and the PPV Trophy. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, RikuKelev said:

You need 70 stars to participate in the PPV, which is a game against A.I. (at least it was in 2k19 I doubt that changed). It's "timed" cause you have certain amount of days to get the stars. Next in game PPV is sometime next week. 

If you wanna do them offline use towers. Especially the first easy tower. You have to fight Dana Brook with your female wrestler Red. You have infinite amount of finisher. You can spam finishers and OMG moments to get a good match rating. 

However since you need 50 online wins and you get stars in those matches anyway I recommend doing the 50 wins and if you don't have enough stars fight Dana Brook to get the rest. At least that's how I'm going to do it. 

I'm currently only missing the 50 wins trophy and the PPV Trophy. 

Ok I understand, the last question, how many days do you have to make the stars before ppv? 1 week? Because the game may be acquired on the 27th and the 31st is the royal Rumble ppv, would I have time to do it?

25 minutes ago, Eskolastiko said:

Ok I understand, the last question, how many days do you have to make the stars before ppv? 1 week? Because the game may be acquired on the 27th and the 31st is the royal Rumble ppv, would I have time to do it?

I don't know, but it's definitely more than a week. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Eskolastiko said:

You need 70 stars I think but if you play quite a bit, you will earn in game credit and you can buy yourself into the pay per view match. Then you just need to win the matches to get to the main event.

• Like 1

On 20.1.2021 at 6:08 PM, Eskolastiko said:

I have to correct some things I said:

For the PPV trophy you do it offline as in not playing against other people. Stars can be collected online or offline (towers). However you need an online connection, otherwise your stars won't be counted and you can only access the PPV matches if you have an online connection. 

It seems like you have to play every PPV Match to get to the main event. Today was the "kick off" match, tomorrow will be match number two, Friday match Nr three. 

It's tedious. 

Edited by RikuKelev
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, RikuKelev said:

I have to correct some things I said:

For the PPV trophy you do it offline as in not playing against other people. Stars can be collected online or offline (towers). However you need an online connection, otherwise your stars won't be counted and you can only access the PPV matches if you have an online connection. 

It seems like you have to play every PPV Match to get to the main event. Today was the "kick off" match, tomorrow will be match number two, Friday match Nr three. 

It's tedious. 

So, Can you type it? all names of trophies online? and required ? Thanks