RPG Mania 2021 - Congrats AlterArchuria! (Completed)

2 hours ago, TenebraZero said:

how hard Is lingerin Will? There Is a trick to beat him Easy?

That bastarded haunted armor is a pain in ass to say the the least, anyone that beats this haunted armor fair is good(He locks your other commands so you can't use Cure or anything but attack) but the easy way to exorcist his sorry ass is the Stun Loop Exploit just make sure to not send him into a rock as that cancels the Stun Loop for some reason(It happened to me twice).

• Like 1

@Psy-Tychist Thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet & backdating my points! I wasn't sure if you would, but that Disgaea 4 is worth a ton so I'm glad ?

On 10/04/2021 at 3:20 PM, TenebraZero said:

By the way, everyone have already made the 3 call out? There Is a deadline?

Since I joined late I still have mine to do... I guess the question for me is - is there anyone that doesn't have a call out on them that wants one? Otherwise I'll just pick some random people!

2 hours ago, Hisuiryu said:

@Psy-Tychist Thanks for adding me to the spreadsheet & backdating my points! I wasn't sure if you would, but that Disgaea 4 is worth a ton so I'm glad 1f602.png

Since I joined late I still have mine to do... I guess the question for me is - is there anyone that doesn't have a call out on them that wants one? Otherwise I'll just pick some random people!

I’m in! If u want send me a call out ;)

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

I don't have a call out but i yet to use mine which was just one person or three? I give a call out for someone in the lower ranks to make it fair.

I think it's possible to give a call out per person to a maximum of three call out for 3 different people.

How do you know who is in lower ranks? There is a ranking?

Here's all the call-out bonus I give out:

@Eternal_Rach Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon (0% completed)

@willythom88 Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (2% completed)

@Lord_Bane999 Dragon Age: Origins (4% completed)

@willythom88

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Here's all the call-out bonus I give out:

@Eternal_Rach Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon (0% completed)

@willythom88 Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below (2% completed)

@Lord_Bane999 Dragon Age: Origins (4% completed)

@willythom88

Haven't owned a PS3 since shortly after the launch of the PS4. Feel free to choose a PS4 and PS Vita game in its place though. 

40 minutes ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Haven't owned a PS3 since shortly after the launch of the PS4. Feel free to choose a PS4 and PS Vita game in its place though. 

I did not know you had sold off your PS3 so same as Willythom88 then. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Leon Castle said:

I did not know you had sold off your PS3 so same as Willythom88 then. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below.

Yeah I've been trying to get one again but hard to buy one since my country has reentered lockdown restrictions. (Idk if I would be able to complete anyways there was some confusion last year on if the online portion was down for the keep and the keep is needed to confirm some of the keys from it) 

• Like 1

On 17/04/2021 at 9:30 PM, AlterArchuria said:

@Psy-Tychist Just wanted to clarify since I notice you added soul sacrifice delta but wouldn't that fall onto this rule

since basically its just a more up to date version with extra stuff but still at its core the same game. Cause if that is allowed wouldn't something like Hyperdimenion rebirth/Atelier Plus/DX versions for example be okay to do along aside there regular versions then as well? Or something even more similar like The Caligula Effect and The Caligula Effect: Overdose since there in that same boat? I only ask cause I will be doing it soon and thought it fell onto that rule.

I was looking into it myself. I've never played the games so I don't know what differences there are or not. The only way I based it was that the trophy requirements, although similar in some respects, are different overall.

The Atelier series has the same trophy list with the same names (haven't checked Neptunia series) so only one version will count.

I checked the Caligula games, and it is the same vein as Soul Sacrifice. The trophies are similar but there are different requirements. I will check through them and make sure, but the Caligula games should both count if you complete them.

28 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I was looking into it myself. I've never played the games so I don't know what differences there are or not. The only way I based it was that the trophy requirements, although similar in some respects, are different overall.

The Atelier series has the same trophy list with the same names (haven't checked Neptunia series) so only one version will count.

I checked the Caligula games, and it is the same vein as Soul Sacrifice. The trophies are similar but there are different requirements. I will check through them and make sure, but the Caligula games should both count if you complete them.

I think soul sacrifice and soul sacrifice delta count as 2 because the Trophy list is different and delta version have much more content , it's  basically a new game.

9 hours ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I get what your saying but that brings up another question of are you now basing it on the trophy list over the actual version of the game then since that would be another tangent due to its not stated in the rules and be a whole different issue if based like that, since for example Atelier/HDN is as i have done them myself I know their list are the same but because of the additional content it actual is a bit different in some requirement for the trophies in those version like playing on a harder difficulty or doing DLC areas for example so even if it looks to be the same as the original if your just looking from the outside its actually a bit different on paper. Because if its based on its list difference vs version difference then wouldn't that create a whole other issue with games similarly like Caligula/Soul Sacrifice being the same game but different via improvements/dlc/additional content/etc wouldn't something along the lines of Persona 5 and its Royal version "technically" qualify being a slightly different list but the same time a also different game via a new character/story and if you do both and strikers it would then even qualify for the stacker points so you can see how even small changes could shift things. Plus even something in the future like what FF7 is doing with the PS5 version with the yuffie dlc vs the PS4 FF7 version or even the original could also cause issues depending how you look at it. While I don't mean to keep pushing the issue I just wanted a more clear cut answer and respect whatever you decide.

@Psy-Tychist

Genshin impact PS5 version is getting a full trophy list instead of a non plat list, I won't have this version finished when it releases in a few hours but can I remove my PS4 non plat version with only a handful of trophies list from the leaderboard and add the PS5 version with a plat and way more trophies instead. the PS4 version is getting the same trophies but as DLC and no plat so it makes sense to add the PS5 version when I finish it.

To add, the trophies I am missing will take a while it's areas I neglected and there is limited amount you can do per week.

Edited by fisty123