RPG Mania 2021 - Congrats AlterArchuria! (Completed)

5 hours ago, Briste said:

I finally popped the platinum the other day for Dragon Age: Origins. It was my triple points game and had a shit ton of DLC so here's the math:

Congrats, i've tried to complete that game quite a few times by now, but it's just such a drag on PS3 tbh. Esp in 2021. I'd love to see that trilogy being brought back as well on modern systems, would be perfect since it looks like dragon age 4 will be Bioware's next game.

Also i didn't get a reply before but i'm going to swap one of my bonus games. Skyrim VR with Final Fantasy 13. If it's not allowed then lmk @Psy-Tychist

• Like 1

On 03/09/2021 at 6:15 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Quick question, can I still swap out my double points games? 

Everyone is allowed one swap for each spot during the event if I remember. So if you haven't used it yet you should be able too.

On 03/09/2021 at 6:15 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Snip. (Double quoted.)

9 hours ago, Briste said:

I finally popped the platinum the other day for Dragon Age: Origins. It was my triple points game and had a shit ton of DLC so here's the math:

Hey wanted to ask since you just completed this. Was there any issues downloading the dlc? This was a game I wanted to play again if I got a new PS3 but heard there was issues retrieving some dlc due to the online portion being down/gone.

Edited by Lord_Bane999
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, xZoneHunter said:

Congrats, i've tried to complete that game quite a few times by now, but it's just such a drag on PS3 tbh. Esp in 2021. I'd love to see that trilogy being brought back as well on modern systems, would be perfect since it looks like dragon age 4 will be Bioware's next game.

Thanks! I didn't find it to be too bad. The most annoying part was how long it takes for the game to load up in the beginning. It spends like 3 or 4 minutes trying to connect to the servers. The only real grind that I found was the 1000 Darkspawn kills. The rest was fairly straightforward. I agree though, it would be cool to see a remaster drop like it did with ME.

5 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Hey wanted to ask since you just completed this. Was there any issues downloading the dlc? This was a game I wanted to play again if I got a new PS3 but heard there was issues retrieving some dlc due to the online portion being down/gone.

I did not have any problem downloading the DLC. There's just a lot of it so you need to make sure you remember to install them all. But I bought all the DLC sometime in April I think and was able to download and install them without issue. I bought them from the PS3 Playstation Store so I'm not sure if that makes a difference to how other people got them, but I had no issues. A couple of the DLC's are right in the main game and the others you access from the main menu. When you select a new game, it'll ask you to select which DLC you want to play. You should be good to go though if you were to start it up.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Briste said:

Thanks! I didn't find it to be too bad. The most annoying part was how long it takes for the game to load up in the beginning. It spends like 3 or 4 minutes trying to connect to the servers. The only real grind that I found was the 1000 Darkspawn kills. The rest was fairly straightforward. I agree though, it would be cool to see a remaster drop like it did with ME.

I did not have any problem downloading the DLC. There's just a lot of it so you need to make sure you remember to install them all. But I bought all the DLC sometime in April I think and was able to download and install them without issue. I bought them from the PS3 Playstation Store so I'm not sure if that makes a difference to how other people got them, but I had no issues. A couple of the DLC's are right in the main game and the others you access from the main menu. When you select a new game, it'll ask you to select which DLC you want to play. You should be good to go though if you were to start it up.

Ah thanks good to know. When I played it way back on its release I had it linked to the old EA account service for the transfers and dlcs. But if you bought the dlc recently on the store that's good means if I get another system might just be able to use my download list instead to regain them.

6 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Update:

Genshin Impact

format,png

75 + 9 + 4 - 8.46 - 10 = 69.54

A recap of the past "DLC" Trophy lists:

Genshin Impact: the Dragonspine

5 + 2 + 6 = 13

Genshin Impact: Mondstadt

2 + 4 + 6 = 12

Genshin Impact: Liyue

1 + 4 + 6 = 11

Now to work on getting Raiden to LV 90 and all that to prepare for my revenge on Spiral Abyss Floor 8 Chamber 2 so I can get that last damn star(If a cryo user can't take down pryo enhanced enemies fast then how about a electro user or a electro goddess in this case)

Congrats on getting Baal, almost thought I had her other day, then Diluc showers his angsty face. 

14 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

Congrats on getting Baal, almost thought I had her other day, then Diluc showers his angsty face. 

Thank you. Diluc did show up before I got Raiden but I tried to get Raiden's weapon "Engulfing Lightning" but gave up trying so I can save for the healer coming in the next banner.

18 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

Thank you. Diluc did show up before I got Raiden but I tried to get Raiden's weapon "Engulfing Lightning" but gave up trying so I can save for the healer coming in the next banner.

If you need a decent weapon I recommend using this fishing event to catch the rarer fish easier to exchange then for The Catch polearm instead. Gives Energy Recharge and improves Elemental Burst Damage and Crit.

You can also fish in other players worlds to ignore respawn timer.

6 hours ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

If you need a decent weapon I recommend using this fishing event to catch the rarer fish easier to exchange then for The Catch polearm instead. Gives Energy Recharge and improves Elemental Burst Damage and Crit.

You can also fish in other players worlds to ignore respawn timer.

I go for "The Catch" then, looks like it and it's refinement items is independent from the event so I can take my time and fish every three days still the event does help with fishing for more Golden/Rusty Koi.

And put the respawn timer on them instead.

On 9/12/2021 at 7:13 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

I would definitely have loved Diluc's angsty face if he had showed up as my 50/50 loss, instead I got Jean....which means I have every healer currently in the game except for Qiqi.  

I'm also preparing teams for the Abyss at the moment, just sorely in need of more DPS for my second team...looking likely I'm going to skip Kokomi banner and hold out for the rumored Ganyu or Hu Tao re-run.

15 hours ago, Mesopithecus said:

I would definitely have loved Diluc's angsty face if he had showed up as my 50/50 loss, instead I got Jean....which means I have every healer currently in the game except for Qiqi.  

I'm also preparing teams for the Abyss at the moment, just sorely in need of more DPS for my second team...looking likely I'm going to skip Kokomi banner and hold out for the rumored Ganyu or Hu Tao re-run.

Honestly I might throw him on a double cyro/pyro team with Eula for some Melt proc shenanigans.