RPG Mania 2021 - Congrats AlterArchuria! (Completed)

39 minutes ago, Psy-Tychist said:

That is fair. I have the data saved to make it quick and easy when you finish the DLC.

I think I have updated all the details correctly, including the missing points and multipliers. All is getting there, only just had the chance recently to update this fully.

Hopefully, everyone is up to date as of the 26th of October.

We have a new leader on the board! @AlterArchuria has overtaken @Jens and @Laburnski is a solid third place. @fisty123, @Eternal_Rach, @Warpedsavior and @xZoneHunter are all very close together, with Fisty123 having several completions to boost their score recently. 

Has everyone got any games they would recommend RPG wise?

Enjoy your games!

A RPG that's releasing tomorrow I think will go under the radar though was very fun by the demo I played tonite. Is Voice of Cards. It's basically a RPG where the entire game is played by using cards. It's pretty interesting slower take on a RPG by Square Enix and has some of the talent involved on Nier Automata behind it as well.

The way it proceeds through it honestly reminds me alot of D&D in some aspects with its focus on table top style gameplay. It also has random events that can happen and depending on your choices in them can lead to different outcomes (sometimes even randomly by the roll of a dice).

1 hour ago, Psy-Tychist said:

I think I have updated all the details correctly, including the missing points and multipliers. All is getting there, only just had the chance recently to update this fully.

Hopefully, everyone is up to date as of the 26th of October.

Looks like the base game for Genshin Impact is missing for me, I completed it on 21st October.  Just slipped my mind to post here as I've been busy and kind of been turned off trophy hunting the past few months.

16 hours ago, AlterArchuria said:

Update:

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
100 + 70 - 58.42 = 111.58 + 50 = 161.58

My generic answer JRPG wise would be any of the recent ones that got popular like Tales of Arise, Nier Automata, Persona, Yakuza, Soul/Borne and even Atelier.  Some series that typically fly under the radar from the mainstream I would say anything by Vanillaware like Odin Sphere, the Ys Series, The Legend of Hero series, Valkyria Chronicles series and if you like SRPG then Disgaea isn't too bad especially the newer ones. Can't say much on the WRPG front of things :P

Don't forget Final Fantasy XIV (PS5) too.

Edited by Laburnski

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

Genshin Impact - Inazuma Part 1

4 + 2 + 6 = 12

I did play and plat at least two games that's listed as "RPGs" here but elsewhere they listed as anything but RPG so those don't count.

Anyway here's some RPG related: I missed two Social Link events(one with Yosuke and one with the Athletes) mostly due to I forgot to have a Magician Persona and a Strength Persona on me then the platinum walkthrough I'm following said to do those events, so to anyone that has played P4G, Can I still get all maxed out Social Links on my first playthrough or just go for the maxed Social Links needed for the True Ending and try again on my 2nd playthrough?

• Like 4

So everything is up to date for everyone who has posted.

I am going through everyone's profile to see what has been completed but not posted to keep the scores accurate.

I actually have some score myself... I just haven't calculated what it is yet.

I hope everyone is enjoying their RPG's!

On 23/11/2021 at 3:59 PM, Mesopithecus said:

I don't know where the updates are up to as I've kind of been disconnected from the forums and trophy hunting in general, so here is a bit of an overall update from me.

Genshin Impact

I finished the base game on 21st October - just unsure how the calculations work for the base

I also finished one of the Inazuma DLC and I beat floor 12 of the Spiral Abyss on the last moon phase.  Not bad considering I'd only been playing the game for three months and hadn't really pulled any of the meta DPS characters.

Inazuma - DLC Trophy Pack 5 = 12 points

Spiral Abyss - DLC Trophy Pack 4  = 11 points

I have enough electro sigils to max the Sakura tree out whenever they lift the cap, and then I have a few more weeks left on getting Inazuma reputation to maximum.

In terms of other games, I started Shining Resonance Refrain and found it to be very meh so that's on the backburner right now.  I also took a week off last week and managed to play through a good portion of Scarlet Nexus, I'm nearly at the end of my first playthrough - I've thankfully enjoyed this a lot.

Congrats on getting the Spiral Abyss done that's definitely the hardest of it. The rest will be just a normal grind. I imagine the final cap for the Sakura tree might come in January/Feburary with Yae Miko's release. If not with Itto banner/story.

• Like 1

On 11/23/2021 at 9:59 PM, Mesopithecus said:

I have enough electro sigils to max the Sakura tree out whenever they lift the cap

1 hour ago, Lord_Bane999 said:

I imagine the final cap for the Sakura tree might come in January/Feburary with Yae Miko's release. If not with Itto banner/story.

The last cap might be in version 2.4 that comes with a new region which is before version 2.5(hopefully the version update where Yae Miko finally releases).