Tolmancer

Trophy thoughts

125 posts in this topic

Hello we're Looking Some Hitman 3 PS5 On Game Trophy Guide Review!! NEW! GAME

Yes! So happy to see them back with plats.

Never got the chance to play Hitman 1 & 2 and then heard that you can play the "remastered" version of them in this one so this is like perfect!!!

For those that played all of them, how all the trophies overall in terms of difficulty? Including the "Expansion" ones (which seem to be a condensed list from past games?)

Its got a plat, great 👍 

For the 100% you need to play Hitman 1 and 2....again 🤪

Finally a platinum trophy. I'll eventually purchase this one. For now it's time for me to focus on Hitman 2 since I decided to go for it yesterday, it shouldn't take too long.

I've loved this series, can't wait to go for that 100%

1 minute ago, Cleggworth said:

Its got a plat, great 1f44d.png 

For the 100% you need to play Hitman 1 and 2....again 🤪

Has this been confirmed anywhere though? Hitman progress saves server side as far as I know, so trophies may autopop in this game since devs have said progress will carry forward from hitman 2 to hitman 3.

completing all challenges for certain maps gonna be tough , im suck at suit only silent assasin stuff

Just now, Blaul_Part said:

Has this been confirmed anywhere though? Hitman progress saves server side as far as I know, so trophies may autopop in this game since devs have said progress will carry forward from hitman 2 to hitman 3.

I can only hope, I love the game but it'd be 3 times completing the Hitman maps. What might have been a day 1 purchase will be a few years down the line otherwise

Since I never played Hitman 1&2 on PS4 this will be great for me. This is one time I will play and finish DLC before starting the main game. 

Great to see a plat. Maybe I'll finally give a Hitman game a try. 

Just now, Cleggworth said:

I can only hope, I love the game but it'd be 3 times completing the Hitman maps. What might have been a day 1 purchase will be a few years down the line otherwise

I'm in the same boat. I don't really want to do those all over again, especially now that everything is bronze.

4 minutes ago, snakebit10 said:

Since I never played Hitman 1&2 on PS4 this will be great for me. This is one time I will play and finish DLC before starting the main game. 

^ this

Assuming theres no auto pop, to 100% Hitman 1 through 3 you have to do Hitman 1 3 times. That's insane.

It's great seeing a platinum. It makes me wonder what missions are out there? (Those that weren't revealed). There's one in the Carphatian Mountains, maybe Romania? And that one "47 takes another nap" sound very suspicious. A mission place named Mendoza apparently takes place in Argentina. 

So does Hitman 1 and 2 come with the 3rd game? I'm super confused

2 minutes ago, tame_unit894 said:

It's great seeing a platinum. It makes me wonder what missions are out there? (Those that weren't revealed). There's one in the Carphatian Mountains, maybe Romania? And that one "47 takes another nap" sound very suspicious. A mission place named Mendoza apparently takes place in Argentina. 

Here you go https://www.gematsu.com/2021/01/hitman-iii-reveals-all-six-locations

12 minutes ago, DragonSpear2462 said:

Never got the chance to play Hitman 1 & 2 and then heard that you can play the "remastered" version of them in this one so this is like perfect!!!

For those that played all of them, how all the trophies overall in terms of difficulty? Including the "Expansion" ones (which seem to be a condensed list from past games?)

In my experience it took me around 8 hours each map (including all expansions and everything) in difficulty i think it's ok, even tho i have never played a Hitman before, it was a very fun game in general

This was already a day 1 for me but the plat makes it so much better.