Tolmancer

Trophy thoughts

125 posts in this topic

I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed for auto-popping trophies, or at least mastery carrying over and the trophies popping after 1 run-through of each level. I wouldn't mind that so much, but having to redo everything again is a big ask. Item unlocks being carried over only do so much as far as being able to do things "faster."

1 minute ago, darkrequiem7 said:

I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed for auto-popping trophies, or at least mastery carrying over and the trophies popping after 1 run-through of each level. I wouldn't mind that so much, but having to redo everything again is a big ask. Item unlocks being carried over only do so much as far as being able to do things "faster."

i agree, i prefer to have the sniper missions to autopop since they sucked to do also on maps

the trophies in these games are so dumb imo. if you want to 100% all 3 games you have to complete the first hitman 3 times, second hitman 2 times... 
why making trophies for your game so convoluted? 

Edited by Dimka284

I never played 1 and 2 so I’m fine with the list, for the people who have played the previous entries, I’m sure it’s annoying  

Edited by TalalHmd

*Look trophy list

*See the  DLC trophies for H1 and H2

*Have already 100% both games

* Insert " ah sh1t, here we go again" meme

Happy for platinum btw

Excited for the platinum but rolled my eyes when I saw the DLC trophies, not that shit again.

If i buy Hitman 3 with my canadian account, play it on my main, will it recognize i already have Hitman 1 & 2 on my french account ?

8 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

If i buy Hitman 3 with my canadian account, play it on my main, will it recognize i already have Hitman 1 & 2 on my french account ?

I don't think anybody really knows the details of this since the game isn't out, but based on the fact that DLC from one region cannot be downloaded for games on another region (ie NA and EU), I'm gonna venture the guess that you probably can't.

Edited by gyrocop

9 minutes ago, gyrocop said:

I don't think anybody really knows the details of this since the game isn't out, but based on the fact that DLC from one region cannot be downloaded for games on another region (ie NA and EU), I'm gonna venture the guess that you probably can't.

I'm confused now that my library on ps5 shows any game no matter what the region is.

7 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

I'm confused now that my library on ps5 shows any game no matter what the region is.

It is true that any game bought in any region will show up on all of your accounts. However, if you buy a game in a North American account (as in Canadian) and then buy a DLC for that game in an European region (as in French), then you can't access that DLC. If you want DLC bought on a European account to work, you need a base game also bought on a European account. So if you have bought Hitman 1 & 2 on your French account, you will most likely have to also buy Hitman 3 on that account to get it to work. At least that's how it has worked on both the PS3 and the PS4. I don't own a PS5, but I'm guessing that it works the same there.

nice to see it finally has a plat but I don't really fancy playing hm1 and 2 again. :( 
wouldn't be so bad if saves transferred over, i rushed hm when I found out this was the case for hm 2.

Edited by Leenewbe

Starting to feel like the only person in the world who actually kinda hopes the trophies don't autopop. 

Don't get me wrong, I understand why people would want them to autopop, especially with them being bronze and therefore seeming less rewarding. However, Hitman 2 is one of my favourite games and getting to repay all the old maps with a reward for doing all of them makes me really excited. Whatever the case may be I am super hyped for this game.  

Edited by TerminatarMnA

5 hours ago, lucky0ne16 said:

i am going to hate the one challenge will you cant kill targets with bullets on the sniper mission, i was so stressed on that mission 

That challenge SSSSUIUCCCKKEEEDDD! 😩 took me like 20 tries....

I'm super excited. This list is making me feel like that sweating guy. If you wonder why, look at my signature lol

http://gph.is/1O2X4gu

Edited by GTAJJ
Can't gif BBCode

30 minutes ago, BumpkinPumpkin said:

That challenge SSSSUIUCCCKKEEEDDD! 1f629.png took me like 20 tries....

i still have nightmares of hold your fire lol

I hope they don't add any more sniper only missions. I would rather play the levels I can walk around in.

I'm going to be doing it all again twice if the ps4 has a separate list.  I have to admit as much as i like hitman playing them all again for the masteries is going to be the grueling part because each mastery takes so many playthroughs of each map.  However, this is the perfect game to play a little at a time.  No need do it all real quick.  Can't complaint about 84 trophies to earn again on one of my favorite franchises from a solid developer.  This time we get the platinum.  I wish they would have just split the game into three platinums one for each hitman.  Would have been better.  Hitman one final legacy edition, hitman 2 final legacy edition and hitman 3.  something like that x2 for the ps4 could have equaled 6 platinums for the price of one.  

Having to do 1 and 2 again is a pain in the ass. I love the games but seriously. There isn't going to be so much improvement that it's worth playing them again, and honestly I don't want to. I'm actually really put off buying this now because I've been playing so much of them recently. It'll be fun to do waaaaaaaay later. Like in a few years. 

Extremely disappointing list. Besides the platinum trophy this is just another cookie cutter trophy list. Third time for the Hitman (2016) maps and a second time for Hitman 2 (2018). I'll pass and pickup the game on sale on Steam if it ever releases there.

30 minutes ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Extremely disappointing list. Besides the platinum trophy this is just another cookie cutter trophy list. Third time for the Hitman (2016) maps and a second time for Hitman 2 (2018). I'll pass and pickup the game on sale on Steam if it ever releases there.

What would you of liked changed to the list exactly?

I hope the PS4 version only has the base game. But if it doesn't I'll go for the platinum first and then gradually, little by little gnaw at the DLC lists, lol.

I see a Ps5 list, but not PS4? Is this a shared list, or is the Ps4 one just not up yet?

Does anyone know if Hitman 3 has PS4 to PS5 save transfer?