100% info

Violino

Not sure if this has been asked before but as of January 2021, is it still possible to 100% this game? Hitman 3 has been something of interest for a while but just want to know if I have any chance of completing all 3 still?

As Taliesin said, both games are still 100% achievable. The only issue is that 3 trophies from Hitman 2 (the co-op ones) might become unobtainable soon, the online feature associated with them is supposed to be shut down when Hitman 3 releases. The devs did say they would offer a solution for those 3 trophies but until now there's been no further news.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

3 trophies in Hitman 2 will become unobtainable sometime this month, because the devs are closing the co-op servers so focus on them first.

What's your source on that those 3 trophies WILL be unobtainable? Last time I checked this were the statement about the Sniper Assassin game mode in Hitman 2:

Sniper Assassin
Dedicated to long-range assignments, Sniper Assassin tasks you with eliminating targets and guards without triggering an alarm, whilst completing challenges to boost your score multiplier. In HITMAN 3, Sniper Assassin can be played in existing maps as a single-player experience only. We are preparing to sunset the co-op servers in HITMAN 2 before the launch of HITMAN 3 and we’ll share an exact timeline and a solution to the mode’s multiplayer trophies in the coming months.

There is a big difference between WILL and MIGHT. 

1 hour ago, Fugl7 said:

What's your source on that those 3 trophies WILL be unobtainable? Last time I checked this were the statement about the Sniper Assassin game mode in Hitman 2:

Sniper Assassin
Dedicated to long-range assignments, Sniper Assassin tasks you with eliminating targets and guards without triggering an alarm, whilst completing challenges to boost your score multiplier. In HITMAN 3, Sniper Assassin can be played in existing maps as a single-player experience only. We are preparing to sunset the co-op servers in HITMAN 2 before the launch of HITMAN 3 and we’ll share an exact timeline and a solution to the mode’s multiplayer trophies in the coming months.

There is a big difference between WILL and MIGHT. 

That's the source and most people expect the co-op trophies to go bye-bye once the servers close. The scepticism I've seen about the devs doing anything about this problem, stems from them lying about resurrecting the Absolution servers a couple of years back so almost no-one believes they will make them doable offline. Also, the launch of H3 is 8 days away and they have said nothing about these trophies, which doesn't help their case.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

25 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That's the source and most people expect the co-op trophies to go bye-bye once the servers close. The scepticism I've seen about the devs doing anything about this problem, stems from them lying about resurrecting the Absolution servers a couple of years back so almost no-one believes they will make them doable offline. Also, the launch of H3 is 8 days away and they have said nothing about these trophies, which doesn't help their case.

That's just speculation from you and others though. If that's the source there isn't really any evidence that the co-op is going to be taken down either. They've just announced that they plan to take it down, not that it's actually going to happen. With the regards of the Absolution situation I don't think this can be compared. It's not always in the hand of the developers on how to treat the game. The publisher has also a hand in the picture. The publisher on Absolution is Square Enix if I'm right. Not WB. So it's two different scenarios.

With that said I'm not saying your necessarily wrong, but going around saying that they will be unobtainable is kinda misleading as nothing has been said about this situation apart from that blog post last summer.

Edited by Fugl7
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Fugl7 said:

That's just speculation from you and others though. If that's the source there isn't really any evidence that the co-op is going to be taken down either. They've just announced that they plan to take it down, not that it's actually going to happen. With the regards of the Absolution situation I don't think this can be compared. It's not always in the hand of the developers on how to treat the game. The publisher has also a hand in the picture. The publisher on Absolution is Square Enix if I'm right. Not WB. So it's two different scenarios.

With that said I'm not saying your necessarily wrong, but going around saying that they will be unobtainable is kinda misleading as nothing has been said about this situation apart from that blog post last summer.

I want these trophies to remain obtainable and will gladly admit I'm wrong if the situation changes for the better but the fact nothing has been said regarding them since that dev post went live, means myself and others have little faith anything will be done to keep them obtainable :(. Fingers crossed that the devs do actually make these trophies obtainable offline, else there will be a lot of very annoyed people out there.

12 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I know that Hitman 2 has some Hitman 1 map, also Hitman 3 has both previous map.

So I want to ask, will 100% Hitman 1 get any advantages to 100 % Hitman 2 ??

Will 100% both Hitman 1 & 2 get any advantages to 100% Hitman 3 ??

Is there something like Auto-Pop trophy if progression is carried to next game??

From what I could find:
HITMAN 1 progress isn't transferred to HITMAN 2 or 3. So there isn't any advantage besides already knowing what to do on those levels when you play the second game.
HITMAN 2 progress will be transferable to HITMAN 3, how that will affect trophies I have no idea although I think trophies like the Mastery Level ones should auto-pop.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

But is online connection needed for playing HITMAN 1 & 2??

Also after they shutdown the server, if I play after that, can I carry my progression to HITMAN 3??

Only the co-op servers are closing, all other online functions will remain online in both games. You can play these games offline but they kick up a fuss if you do and claim that certain features and trophies won't work until you reconnect to the servers, though I can't confirm if this true or the game is lying.

• Like 2

The missions are available from the start and take 10 minutes each... ???

2 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I just bought both HITMAN 1 & 2.

I want to ask that, are those trophy related multiplayer mission available from beginning?

Also is creating an IO interactive account compulsory?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

I just bought both HITMAN 1 & 2.

I want to ask that, are those trophy related multiplayer mission available from beginning?

Also is creating an IO interactive account compulsory?

Like Milkyray said they are available from the start, just make sure you have all 3 locations downloaded (Himmelstein, Hantu Port/Singapore and Siberia). They took me and a friend 15min to complete all 3 of them.
An IO account isn't necessary to play. Although I believe you'll need it to transfer your progress from HITMAN 2 to HITMAN 3.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, TheVengeance1231 said:

Thanks for both of you.

I want to self-boost it with my 2nd PS4.

Do the 2nd player need to move?

Can I use 1st player to do all the things?

No the second player can be idle. I did it with my ps5 and the ps4 as the second player. You only have to kill the targets it is very easy to get them done quickly (it doesn't matter how many bodyguards escape you will still complete the map).

• Like 1